Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Family and Friends at TIOT

Hi everyone! We seem to be on a fast slide towards Christmas - a time to think about Friends and Family which just happens to be our new theme at Try It On Tuesday!
The DT have so many ways that they have been thinking of them - please take a look here!

I have made a journal page.
I started by trying to recreate a sunny Autumn day with the sun shining through the trees by using Wild Honey and Broken China Distress inks, added randomly across the page and then lightly spritzed.
I added some random stamping with a Crafty Individuals script stamp and then addd more CI stamps for the trees and the grasses. The 'ground' was made by using some hessian dipped into ink on my mat and I added some water to make some blobs. The words were found on the internet and I used a variety of stamps. I cut some circles for the other three words to sit on.

I do hope you will join us this time and I look forward to seeing your Friends and Family art.

Thank for looking, Chris 

12 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

What a beautiful page dear Chris! So lovely!

Meggymay said...

It is a l wonderful page with fantastic sentiments Chris. The children walking hand in hand is an adorable image to use for the theme.
Yvonne xx

Rosie said...

Wow, I love your lovely page, Chris.

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful page! I love the stamps and colours that you used - perfect 😁. Wishing you a happy new week! J 😊 x

Cath Wilson said...

One of my fave CI images, Chris - a beautiful page. Love that quote! Fab colouring, too :-)

Cath x

Joan said...

I love that CI stamp, beautiful page Chris

Joan

My name is Erika. said...

Gorgeous page Chris. You are queen of stamping! Hugs-Erika

Brenda Brown said...

Love your page and the sentiment behind it xxx

Annie said...

This is such a wonderful page Chris and perfect for the challenge at TIOT xx Wonderful details xx

Huge hugs Annie xx

Neet said...

Well, if this journal page does not spur people on to enter I will eat my hat (not really). I love it! What gorgeous images and what a beautiful setting you have placed them in.
Perfect
Hugs, Neet xx

Evi Erlinda - Brain Plasticity said...

gorgeous images.
greeting-evi erlinda

Mrs.B said...

A lovely page Chris, love the little scene and the sentiments you used sum up this theme perfectly.
Avril xx