Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Summer Blooms at TIOT

Hi everyone, we have a new theme at Try It On Tuesday - Summer Blooms, and the Design Team have some lovely examples to cheer your day (especially if you are in the North West of the UK where rain is forecast yet again)

I used a Sunflower stamp from an All and Create stamp set by Bipasha with a flower that brings back memories of my boys trying to grow Sunflowers when they were little.

I added a little bit of text with a Crafty individuals stamp

I coloured it in with Staedler Fineliners

The theme runs for the next two weeks and the usual rules apply.

Please give Try It On Tuesday a mention when you enter.


I'll be back later with something different!!

Thanks for looking, Chris

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Chris, sunflowers are always so lovely. Hugs, Valerie

Let's Art Journal said...

Gorgeous card! The sunflowers for stamp look so beautiful and reminds me of summer - perfect 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a wonderful new week! Hugs Jo x

Helen said...

Beautiful summertime blooms Chris! I LOVE the Sunflowers... these are my favorite kind!! You just have to smile when you see a sunflower! Have a fabulous week. ((HUGS)) Helen

My name is Erika. said...

Aren't sun flowers the epitome of August blooms? What a beautiful card Chris. Hugs-Erika

Rita said...

Cute card! Summer blooms will be a fun challenge. :)

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Chris, the sunflower image is such a beauty. One of my favourite flowers.
Avril xx

craftytrog said...

This is gorgeous Chris!

Tammy said...

This card is so bright and beautiful Chris, I love that sunflower image and the gorgeous scallop border!
Hugs, Tammy

Meggymay said...

Its a gorgeous sunflower card Chris, it does brighten a dull , damp day.
Yvonne xx

Joan said...

Lovely sunny card Chris, think everyone loves sunflowers


Joan