Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 13 August 2021

Chasing tails!

Hi everyone we are having a really hectic week, for lots of different reasons, although yesterday a welcome break with Grandchildren was great.

I've been trying to keep up with an IG challenge and Wanderlust but still behind!

I did make a journal page for Neet's 'Type' theme at Art Journal Journey but haven't had time to get posted until now  and this in a few minutes before going out yet again!!

I thought about Italics but was thinking more about a Roman soldier but when I saw this picture of Bruno Tonioli in the Radio Times it made me smile.I hope he doesn't mind!!! I have had the Italian stamp for a loooong while but it has only been used once before, years ago!

I used a circle stencil by AAll and Create for the background.

Thanks for looking

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely journal page Chris, thanks for another piece for Neet's challenge at AJJ. Have a good weekend, perhaps with some rest and quiet! Hugs, Valerie

Empire of the Cat said...

Love your italic type page Chris and the Pisa stamp too! I don't know who that guy is (without googling) so I'm going to say he's probably a footballer or a celebrity chef, although he's wearing a leather jacket so hmmmm. I need to go look him up lol Have a lovely weekend! Elle xx

Neet said...

I love this idea Chris. It's fun! And I am sure Bruno would fall off his chair laughing if he saw what you had done with a very smart photo of him.
Such a fab idea to link all things Italian with italic - and I love the background. Really interesting to read about 'italics' - a full explanation for your page.
Love it - thanks for joining in again at Art Journal Journey with my theme.
hugs, Neet xx

kathyinozarks said...

I love your page Chris-sometimes is nice to be busy-hugs Kathy

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love your play on words and also the concept behind Italic Type. Your leaning tower collage type stamp is adorable and so perfect to add with the information on italics. I even enlarged the photo so I could read every word. Thanks for this wonderful and really different Italian inspired journal page you shared with us at Art Journal Journey using Neet's theme.

craftytrog said...

A wonderful page Chris!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

My name is Erika. said...

This is a fabulous page Chris. I love that Italy background stamp with the cool type. I like the Italic type info too. And isn't it great to be able to get out and about again? Hope you enjoying more walks and some fun and not just having appointments and running errands. hugs-Erika

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great combo for the title, Chris. Not hard on the eyes either, lol. xoxo

Elkes Lebensglück said...

This is a very nice journal page! It's great how you present italy!
Have a good weekend! Hugs,Elke

sirkkis said...

What a brilliant idea, Chris!
Happy weekend xx