Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 29 August 2021

Smile

 Hi everyone, I have a couple more pages for Art Journal Journey and Neet's 'Type' theme.

This one came about by sorting out some papers, I came across this one with lots of different quotes on it. 

I had a look through my scraps and bits and pieces that I have cut out ready for using in journals I found the paper tag that came on some free paper in a French Scrapbooking magazine a few years ago.

I inked around the edge and also put some ink on an acrylic block and splodged it over the page. 

All I needed to finish it was a vintage photo - a Tim Holtz photo booth one. 

Thanks for looking, Chris

9 comments:

Neet said...

Wow Chris, what a find! Love the paper that inspired you with this post, how fantastic that it has all these types of quotes on and in different types of script too. Love how you used that technique to give it some colour and then added those extra things.
The tag is gorgeous and full of types of writing too and the TH photo is lovely. The word 'smile' you generated matches up with the film strip for extra interest.
Another great journal page for my theme at AJJ.
Thanks Chris.
Hukgs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

Wow Chris. You get an A++ for all the type on this page. I love it. Cool tag and photo too. The star is of course that paper, which is just amazing. This is perfect for Neet's challenge. Hope your new week starts off in a good way. Hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous page, love all the type! Have a great, new week, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Now this is DIFFERENT. You have so many different types and fonts on this page, it was amazing. I was so in awe of the different colors you chose, while staying as monochromatic as possible. The French inspired tag was charming, too. It's a great entry for Neet's theme at AJJ, dear.

Meggymay said...

Wow Chris an amazing and interesting page with all those great type styles. Super inspiration for Neet's AJJ theme.
Yvonne xx

craftytrog said...

Love this Chris!

Rita said...

I like that type on type on type paper! Nice page. Perfect for the challenge. :)

Elkes Lebensglück said...

A Wonderful, fantastic Page!
Hugs, Elke

nwilliams6 said...

This is definitely one of my favorite pages done for Neet's August theme, so I am super glad I caught up on your posts this morning, Chris. Great words, details, and picture. The overall look is super fun! Love it!