Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 2 December 2020

WOYWW 600 and Second on the 2nd

Wow! 600 WOYWW is definitely worth celebrating! I confess to not joining in at Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday hosted by lovely Julia at The Stamping Ground so often these days but I do try to keep up and pop in from time to time! 

Of course today is special, but my desk unfortunately is not...


I've been making a few Christmas cards so there's bits and pieces around from that and a little journal is there just because I felt like a little play with some rediscovered pencils. I need to tidy up as the things on the edge of my mat are slowly creeping towards me!

I've just realised too, that this is looking like a competition to spot how many glues are on my desk!

I'm also joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth today as it's the 2nd of the month with a post from the past for Second on the 2nd and I have a WOYWW post from December 5th 2012

           ----------------------------------------

WOYWW 183

Back from Paris with some piccies to share-though not many today because today's the day that Julia opens the doors of the crafty workrooms of the world so we can have a peek at what's going on! I've cheated a bit here as I have photos of my crafty workspace in Paris - so glad I took a little journal kit! 
Everything fitted into an old video case(apart from the scissors, I didn't take much, some lettering stamped onto old pages, some glue,a small selection of pens,some scraps,an ink pad(dark blue), a small sponge and some tissue tape - with the intention of using whatever I could find in Paris!The pages were prepared before I went.
The reason I was so pleased I'd taken it was because Hubby got himself a migraine, so bad that he was totally out of action for the whole of Monday! I was a little bit adventurous and took myself off on the Metro to visit familiar places around a hotel that we have stayed in several times, but felt a little guilty about leaving him all day so went back in the afternoon and sat and played while he was sleeping!
Exhausted!
There are a few things on my desk at home,

These goodies were bought on Saturday, on the way down from Sacre Couer! We found this amazing area with loads of fabric and haberdashery shops - well it would have been rude not to buy something wouldn't it?!
Finally - a couple of pages that I made while away

I'll be back with more when I have printed of some of the pics we took as I have left spaces for them on some pages.
Thanks for looking and "Au revoir", Chris

        ---------------------------------------------


So, congratulations to Julia for keeping this going for so long and I will try to visit more often!

Thanks for looking, Chris

20 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

great second look and my desk looks like that too most days-hugs happy second on the 2nd

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am so glad you also joined both these link up parties this week. I know how much you love Paris, so a second look with Paris in it is right up your street (as you would say). It's a beautiful journal and great photos of part of your trip, too. Thanks for sharing this as your second look on the 2nd, dear friend.

And of course, I am always in awe of your desk. You always have so many choices to chose from. I want those trees (GRIN). Not really, but I can wish. Happy 600th from #6.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy 600th WOYWW Chris! Lovely to see you back on the desks this week and just as lovely to see your archive post xx
Hugs LLJ 10 xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Happy 600th WOYWW Chris!
Hugs from Spain

Caro said...

I've been enjoying your artwork on Instagram, but nice to see you on here for the anniversary. Lovely to see your look back as well. Happy 600th WOYWW. Stay safe and take care. With love & God Bless. Caro xxx (#14)

Helen said...

I was hoping you'd be able to join in today - Happy 600th!! thanks for stopping by. Helen #1

glitterandglue said...

Hi Chris. Happy 600th. How lovely to see you here today. How's you doing these days? Goodness - how long ago was it that we met at the craft show along with Mrs D? And didn't we bump into Jo from Jozart while having lunch?! Oh my! How time flies.
A real busy desk there today. Hope you get everything done, and stop the froward creep!!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Chris, great to see you again. This is one busy desk at the moment but I think it's the time of the year when we have several projects on at the same time. Wishing you a very happy woyww and a lovely creative week. Angela x19x

Heather M said...

Hi Chris, happy 600th WOYWW. Hmm there does seem to be an abundance of glue, but I couldn't quite count them all. I had been having moments where craft supplies were threatening to swallow up every last inch of my desk space, but that seems to have stopped since I have been working from home and am more disciplined about tidying up. I can just imagine the IT guys faces if I took my laptop in for an update and it was covered in glue, glitter and gesso! Have a lovely week, Heather xx #25

My name is Erika. said...

Your work desk looks like mine. I love it Chris! Makes me feel like I am not the only messy worker. Smile. And I love the second look and your journal Chris. Happy December 2! Hugs-Erika

Chrissie said...

Your desk looks really busy, but I guess you could put your hand any particular thing at any particular moment. Often I know which area to look for stuff in my room, even if it's not apparent at first glance!
It's great to look back too isn't it!
Happy WOYWW 600 and Stay safe!
Chrissie #12

Diana Taylor said...

What a busy desk, and I love the selection of glues - a glue for every occasion! A lovely archive post and great journal pages too.
Happy 600th WOYWW,
Diana xx #27

Rita said...

Like seeing all your desk shots. :)

Shoshi said...

What a lovely busy desk, Chris, and what a lot of different glues! Nice to share a post from the past, too.

Happy WOYWW 600,
Shoshi #29

Crafting With Jack said...

Happy 600th WOYWW . Nice busy desk, are you doing a lot of glueing or doing some testing as I have been doing recently. Angela #42

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Chris your desk looks like it's got everything you need to get creative, one glue does not fit all hee hee!! I'm the same apart from pushing it all to the side off camera. Happy 600th WoywW so sorry i'm later than usual it's been a bust week now i'm looking forward to a quiet weekend yayyy!! Take care & stay creative Hugs Tracey xx
P.S your Paris memory journal is a real treasure x

Lillianb said...

Thank you for your visit and lovely comment and will try what you suggested when I cannot sleep.

Stay safe and well.. Lilian ~ # 17

Sarah Brennan said...

What a great look back to previous days of WOYWW Chris. I don't think you can have too many glues lol. Stay safe and Happy 600th WOYWW. Sarah #5

Spyder said...

Hope I'm posting in the right place, came before but coudn't find the comments! (Wrong glasses!) Glue? yes, I havv few bottles, grandaughter even brings her empty ones so I can fill them up again! Happy 'late' WOYWW!? Have a great crafting week, stay safe (Lyn)) #18

Chana Malkah said...

Sorry I missed you last Wednesday! I did a round of comments and my name was the last one! I am glad I came back for a second look!

Your journal pages are awesome! I like your desk, too!

Take care,
Chana Malkah #43