Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 19 May 2020

T Stands for... The Last Trip...and a tag!

Hi everyone, I didn't mean to be so long away from the computer but we have been quite busy. 
Last Wednesday we moved most of the furniture to the middle of the living room and decorated (or rather finished the decorating that we started a while ago! I must say we are pleased with the results and we now have some colour on our walls at last instead of the pale ones that we never really liked, but had a whole load of paint to use up!! I'll try to remember to take some photos in decent light!

I have been very busy making samples for the Crafty individuals shows on the 2nd June. The stamps are fabulous and I have really enjoyed myself. They need to be in the post tomorrow as the post these days is a bit slower than usual and they have to travel across country to Jean then down to Peterborough to the Hochanda studios.

I had time to make a tag and at Tag Tuesday  Pinky has an 'Animals' theme. I chose one of my favourite cats from a freebie set!
I haven't taken any food or drink photos this week but remembered that I hadn't posted photos of our last outing before lockdown!
We went to Dunham Massey on lovely sunny day









 I am trying to show you some different views but can't leave out my favourite view!
 They were pumping water out to clear the mud.









 The bees loved this..


 There were huge puddles by the stables

 This old tree is still hanging on with only one large branch producing leaves
 You can see the flooded field in this shot
 By the fountain we spotted lots of rabbit holes in the bank


 They are re-routing the path to make it more accessible for wheelchairs
 ......behind safety fences
 It's time to add my link to Elizabeth and Bleubeard of The Altered Booklover for T stands For Tuesday.

Although the cafe was open we had taken our insulated cups as by then we had decided to avoid public eating areas!
We don't have any trips planned at the moment but who knows what we will feel like by the end of June!

Thanks for looking, Chris

16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the photos, especially that old tree, so strange, but still hanging on - like me! The tag is fantastic, love that cat, and thanks for linking to us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. I'm sure your room will look good now it's freshly decorated. Happy T day and have a good week, hugs, Valerie

kathyinozarks said...

Hi Chris-Your kitty tag is sooo adorable-had me smiling for sure.
Really enjoyed all of the lovely outdoor photos. wonderful views loved all the flowers too-Happy T wishes hugs Kathy

Linda Kunsman said...

Great tag art Chris! Seems you are Always very busy my friend:) Lovely photos out and about Dunham Massey too. Happy T day!

My name is Erika. said...

Chris those views are beautiful from the good old days. Ha-ha. I think we are all starting to get a little antsy. Or maybe I should speak for myself. And the cat tag is lots of fun. Hope you got all your samples sent out. And I also hope it was a good T day too. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Bleubeard and Squiggles give that tag two paws up (each). What a cutie.

I love the walk you took at Dunham Massey. The flowers were already in bloom, and they were a joy to see. One of my favorites is the duck with the fish in the pond behind it. And that poor tree, Are you sure those were rabbit holes? They reminded me of mole hills (grin).

Pretty smart that you brought your own drink mugs, even back then. Better safe than sorry, I think. Thanks for taking us to Dunham Massey again, for your adorable tag, and for sharing your drink mug with us for T this Tuesday, dear friend.

Helen said...

what great photos you took - I am impressed you managed to upload them - I tried for mu WOYWW post today and couldn't upload any that were in files from my camera. even the ones from my phone were tricky ( are you on the "new" blogger or the old one?) Hope your samples go well too.

Meggymay said...

Lovely to see the photos of your last outing Chris it looked so quiet with not many folk around. It won't look like that when folk are allowed to go out again and be able to meet up with family and friends.
Your tag with the catt looked so cute as well.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx

Divers and Sundry said...

I enjoyed my virtual outing :) Thanks for the photos. Happy T Day!

Mrs.B said...

Love the sentiment with your tag Chris, such fun.
Lovely to see the photos of Dunham Massey, when we visited a couple of yhears ago the Magnolia was in full bloom - stunning.
Avril xx

Eileen Bergen said...

Love your tag, Chris. Thanks for explaining how you work with the Horchanda Shows. That's fascinating and very cool.

I enjoyd all the pretty outdoor photos.

Happy T-Day! Eileen

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your newly painted walls. I was thinking of painting my living room, for something to do, but who knows if I'll actually do it. Nice photos from your trip before the Lock Down. That looks like a great place to walk around. Happy belated T-Day!

CJ Kennedy said...

You had me at kitty on your tag. Made me smile. Such a beautiful area for a walk. I imagine it must look beautiful through each season. Hopefully, you and us! Will get to see what it looks like during the Summer. Happy T Day

Caty said...

What a so lovely and cute tag Chris !! I loove it, so fun. Great photographs from you fabulous trip, thanks so much for sharing. Wonderful flowers.
Hope you spent a very nce T-day (sorry I´m late, well, very late visiting)
I wish you a very happy weekend, stay safe and big hugsss
Caty

pinky said...

Super gorgeous tag, that cat looks totally disgusted at something lol. Made me laugh out loud. Such attitude! Wow that is one super amazing place you got to visit and stunning photography! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday animal theme.
Hugs Pinky

Diana Taylor said...

Fabulous tag - I love the cat image, he's so cute! Gorgeous photos of your visit to Dunham Massey - it looks a beautiful place to visit.

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable tag, love the cute kitty.