Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Cut It Out!

Our new theme at Try It On Tuesday is all about cutting out - either by die cutting or good old fussy cutting so..'Cut It Out'
The Design Team have kept their fingers busy either by using their scissors or getting the most out of their die cutting machines!
Please take a look here!


I stamped and fussy cut a Tracy Evans flower. After colouring it I went over the lines again with a fine liner.
I also used an Aall and Create die cut which I simplified by getting my scissors out once more.

I added some snipped cotton to the top of the stem and the sentiment from Tracy's set.

I hope you can join us at TIOT over the next two weeks.

Thanks for looking, Chris 

11 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, such a pretty card! The design is amazing, it looks so classic and elegant 😀. Fussy cutting the flower and adding the die cut background is perfect for our challenge too, thanks for the inspiration! Take care and wishing you a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

Cath Wilson said...

Fabulous, Chris. Love the simplicity of this. Not like you to do CAS, lol, but you do it so well :-)
Cath x

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece Chris, love the die you used it's gorgeous and very effective. I'm struggling with my computer this afternoon, it's threatening to give up the ghost, but I'm doing my best with the darned thing! Hugs, Valerie

Rita said...

What a striking combination! :)

Joan said...

Love this Chris, looks so elegant

Joan


Eileen Bergen said...

Lovely, Chris! Eileen xx

My name is Erika. said...

Fabulous card Chris. Hugs-Erika

Mrs.B said...

This is stunning Chris, love the flower over your modified die cut and a brilliant idea with the extra threads. Perfect CAS.
Avril xx

Helen said...

I LOVE this card and that flower!!! Just stunning!!! ((HUGS)) Helen

Words and Pictures said...

That's a cracking theme, and I love your CAS card here. So effective with the blue as almost the only touch of colour.
Alison x

Marjut said...

Beautiful cas card!