Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 11 May 2020

Cool, but feeling brighter!

Hi everyone, I am feeling brighter now the weather has cooled down a bit! I haven't been doing much in my craft room except some backgrounds in journals and a little bit of sorting.

I really wanted to enter at Simon Says Monday challenge had a Spritz and Splatter theme...one of my favourite things to do, but what to do?

Then this owl turned up..I had stamped it a while ago and it was in one of my Crafty Individuals boxes.

I gave a him a night time setting using some distress inks and stencilling.
The Lavinia tree was stamped and I used some Iced Spruce DI to fill it out a bit. I used a home made mask to dab out some of the colour with water before using dabs of white and silver paint to get the misty moon. I spattered some of the silver paint to create some stars.
I added some finaliser brown on the eyes than filled in with a cheap glitter pen.
I think they look better than left uncoloured...
...I hope you agree.

I would also like to enter at the Craft Stamper Magazine - May Challenge - Anything Goes

I'll be back soon!
Thanks for looking, Chris


8 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful owl tag. Love the images and your sky is perfect! Super cool creation!!!! Makes me want to skip work and play today!

My name is Erika. said...

His eyes are mesmerizing Chris. Great tag!

Cath Wilson said...

I bet this is stunning in real life, Chris. You did a great job on him. Love the eyes and also the stars :-)
Cath x

Meggymay said...

Its a fantastic owl image Chris and a beautiful tag.
Yvonne xx

Marjut said...

Fantastic owl tag!

Rita said...

Oh yes! Love the owl eyes!! Glad you are feeling better--or I should say brighter. :)

Gerrina said...

Such a beautiful scene! (Love that owl :) ) Hugs, Gerrina

Words and Pictures said...

Love, love this nighttime tag too - you're on a roll of new favourites for me!! - and that gorgeous starry sky, with the subtly shaded moon shimmering on high. Just beautiful. I don't mind it being slightly cooler as long as the sun keeps shining!
Alison x