Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 25 March 2019

Believe that Spring is here!!

Hi everyone! Sorry about the long absence...everything seems to happen at once!!!

I have finished my samples for Crafty Individuals and made some little journal pages, and then yesterday we decided to stay an extra night at our caravan so I had time to make another page for Jo's 'Hello Spring' theme at Art Journal Journey.

I had some magazine bits and pieces, some images from ArtTeaLife and some birds and a butterfly cut from some charity shop books.
I stamped some wildflowers using a Crafty Individuals stamp and some words from a Lindsay Mason set. I also extended the branch on one of the trees. 'Believe' was stamped three times using a stamp that I can't credit!!

I'll be back soon for T Stands For Tuesday! Oh! and I'm back on catch up!!!

Thanks for looking, Chris

10 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Such a beautiful collage - so well composed with all the beautiful elements! Gorgeous! Great you had a fabulous time at the caravan! Thank you for yet another amazing entry linked to the March collection of AJJ! So much appreciated dear friend! Happy week! See you tomorrow at TSFT !

Susi

Caty said...

What a so Gorgeous Art page Chris!! Really wonderful, love the so amazing background you have created and all the lovely details. Fantastique !
I hope all is fine for you, and I wish you a very nice new week,
Big hugs, Caty

Helen said...

love the page you've created.

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous collage Chris, its framed by a lovely woodland scene.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

That is a great spring collage page. Did the woman have the image on her to start with or did you add that gorgeous face skirt? Hope life has been good in the last week enjoying time at your caravan. Hugs-Erika

Mrs.B said...

A lovely spread Chris, I do like your lady, she looks very serene in her woodland setting.
Avril xx

Lenie said...

Love your page, it's beautiful!

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful pages! The way you have combined the images is amazing, it's as if you have opened up a springtime scene and showed us what is inside - stunning 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey and wishing you a happy new week! J 😊 x

craftytrog said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! xx

Eileen Bergen said...

Absolutely beautiful spread, Chris. I love the composition and how the pages flow. I also love the way you ghost-stamped "believe." Very effective technique. Eileen xx