Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 7 December 2021

Snowflakes at TIOT

Hi everyone, as I write this snow is expected on Tuesday and I can confirm that, as our new theme at Try It On Tuesday is 'Snowflakes'. The Design Team have been busy in the snow - please take a look here

I made a card.

I used a Dina Wakley Gloss Spray over the card - trying to leave some white at the bottom for snow.

The tree is from a Tracy Easson set and the dog, rabbit and snowflakes are from a magazine freebie set from a few years ago. I added white, pink and blue pen marks

The sentiment circle is quite old and had some Distress crayon and water added to change it's colour.

I hope you will join us, The challenge as usual runs for two weeks and will be our last this year.

Thanks for looking, Chris 




  

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely and festive piece! Have a great Christmas and a happy new year, stay safe! Hugs, Valerie

Helen said...

Oh my gosh Chris, I absolutely LOVE this card! Those stamps are so fun! LOVE it! Have a very Merry Christmas and the very best for the New Year! ((HUGS)) Helen

My name is Erika. said...

What a gorgeous image Chris. I love its whimsical feeling. You card came out super! Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

While I'm not a fan of snow, your card is so cute.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I absolutely LOVE that tree. It is so cute and a bit like a Charlie Brown tree,. I also love the snow flakes and the bunny and dog as they approve of those decorations. It's a great entry and very inspiring.

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card Chris and I love how you've combined stamps to make this little Christmas scene (thought it looked like the Anita Jeram stamps).
Avril xx

Words and Pictures said...

What a wonderful wintry scene... brrr! That tree is just delightful.
Alison x

Tammy said...

Awww this card is so cute Chris, I love the scene you created and that dog is adorable! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and blessed New Year.
Hugs, Tammy

Meggymay said...

This is a really sweet scene you creates Chris, a fantastic card and inspiration for our new theme. I love the sparkle you got on the snowflakes.
Hope you are safe after the storms we have had recently.
Yvonne xx

craftytrog said...

A gorgeous card Chris, I love the little scene you created.