Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 31 December 2021

Let It Snow!

I'm here with one last page for Valerie's 'When One Door Closes, Another One Opens' at Art Journal Journey.

I was sent this beautiful Christmas card last year, when I saw the little doors on the houses I set it to one side for Valerie's theme but then put things on top of it(as I do!)I found it yesterday so this is the very quick page I made.


I made a splodgy background and spattered some white and silver paint and used the silver paint to make a moon. Some silver paint is also along the bottom to make a hedgerow.
Would I like it to snow? Yes, as long as I don't have to go far in it!

If I don't see you for a while I'd like to wish you a Very Happy New Year! 
Thanks for looking and for all the lovely comments you left here in 2021, Chris

 

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a fabulous page, Chris! Love the little houses. i so often lose things under layers and layers! Thanks for this last piece for AJJ! Happy New Year to you and yours! Stay safe! Hugs, Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

the little houses are so cute and the background such a pretty color. Would I like it to snow? Not over my house!

craftytrog said...

Fabulous! I love the background and little houses Chris!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Beautiful card, well done for finding it again, It sits so pretty on your splodgey background Chris.
Wishing you all the best for 2022 and a happy & healthy New Year Hugs Tracey xx

My name is Erika. said...

This may be a quick page Chris but it is perfect got AJJ. I'm so glad you found the card and had time to squeeze in this page. It's a beauty. I love that village. And all the doors too. Happy New Year! Have a wonderful start to the new Year. I hope yours is happy, healthy and full of creative energy. And maybe a little or a lot of travel. Hugs-Erika

kathyinozarks said...

This is a beautiful page Chris-I really love it
Happy New Year to you and yours hugs Kathy

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...




This is a wonderful final entry, Chris. Your use of this card is fabulous and to the point, too. You have given us a wonderful final entry for 2021. It is absolutely perfect for Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey, dear friend.

Have a fabulous new year. See you later tonight, dear friend to welcome 2022!