Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 5 October 2019

Well that was different!!

Today was Happy Stamper day and we hired a mini bus, which hubby drove and took a group of ladies to Port Sunlight! Some of them had never visited a craft show at all so there were some wide eyes! We all went off in different directions and arranged to met at lunch time! By then most of them had finished shopping so I left them to take their time and gave them directions to the nearby garden centre where we met up later to go home!
It is always great to meet up with friends at HS and I did just that, sorry that we never managed to meet up again Christine - we'll make a better effort next year!!
Now, if you know me you will also know that I like to arrive early and leave when they shut, also I missed traveling with my friends, but....it was different...and I still managed to get some goodies and some bargains which you will see in due course! Best of all the ladies all said they had had a lovely day - I think the Garden Centre cake went down well too! 

Now to something I made earlier...
I made this tag,

I used Distress ink for the background and then stamped an Artemio stamp in gold paint, followed by another tree using Wendy Vecchi Make Art ink.- depending on the light it either shines or it doesn't!!
I am linking to 
Tag Tuesday - Trees

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Lets Get Ready For Christmas

Thanks for looking, Chris

12 comments:

Helen said...

the garden centre there does do very good cake! glad you had a good time and look forward to seeing your goodies soon (Wednesday, perhaps?!!) Gorgeous tag.

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you had a good day out. Gorgeous tag, thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday! Hugs, Valerie

Divers and Sundry said...

Gorgeous tag! The outing sounds like fun. I'd have begged you to let me go with you at opening and stay til they kicked me out ;)

Annie said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day at ort Sunlight Chris x I must try and get there some time x I adore the background on your tag and yes, the Christmas tree is lit up for me xx

Happy Sunday x
Annie xx

Words and Pictures said...

Wow, that really was quite the catch-up... thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I'm in love with this tag... so atmospheric with that beautifully blended sky and the glimmering tree is magical, especially echoed by the gilded edging. Just lovely.
Alison x

craftytrog said...

Lucky you getting to Port Sunlight Chris. How I wish I lived nearer! I really enjoyed it when I went a couple of years ago, when we helped our son move up to Manchester. It sounds like you had a fun day meeting up with people.
I love your Christmassy tag! I have that Artemio set, the tree is gorgeous.
Alison xx

Mrs.B said...

Glad to hear you had a good day at HS, I did want to go this year but other events clashed!
Love the tag, gorgeous colours in the background and I love the gold stamping.
Avril xx

Rita said...

Wow! That sounds like such a great time! Will be waiting to see what you purchased, too. Love the gold paint on the tree. :)

Let's Art Journal said...

Glad you had a lovely time at Happy Stampers 😀. Your tag looks beautiful, so surreal and magical! Wishing you a happy new week! Hugs, Jo x

Joan said...

Glad you had a good day at HS, I've lost my lift there so doubt I'll ever get there again which makes me feel a bit sad! However we do now have Stamperama in Harrogate in November and that's just five miles away from where I live. Oh nearly forgot to say I love your tag !

Joan

My name is Erika. said...

That sounds like an exciting day. You got to take your "kids" on a field trip. Smile. Love the tag Chris. I like the magic winter feeling of the tree. Hugs-Erika

Joan said...

Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday and sharing your lovely tag!!