Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 6 October 2019

Dreaming

The other day I made this journal page for Eileen's 'Dreams or Wishes' theme at Art Journal Journey.

I had a mop up page from using a flowery stencil so I added a dreamy Tracy Easson Wonky Tonk girl - Daydreamer
I stamped her onto the page then stamped and coloured in her head and neck onto another piece of paper and stuck it over the stamped image. I did the same with her dress but used a piece of Gelli printed paper.
I added the words(Artistic Stamper I think),some die cut umbels and finally some of my little French flowers.

I am hoping for a crafty day tomorrow as well as some blog catching up!

Thanks for looking, Chrisx

11 comments:

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Your daydreamer stamp is just perfect for our dreams theme at Art Journal Journey, Chris. You made a beautiful page. Thanks for sharing it with everyone at AJJ. Eileen xx

My name is Erika. said...

This is a great page Chris/ The mope up page has fantastic colors and I really like that Wonky Tonk girl. She looks like she is dreaming. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen said...

A wonderful page... a little dream girl ...lovely!
Happy new week Chris and thank you so very much for this beauty linked to Eileen's collection at AJJ!
Big hugs, Susi xxx

Annie said...

Your page is amazing Chris x Love the stencilled background and the way you fussy cut parts of the girl and applied them to create dimension xx
Hope you have a day crafting x Thats my plan too ...once I have done some ironing !!!

Huge hugs Annie xx

Marjut said...

Lovely background for your pretty girl.

Neet said...

Truly delightful - an the Wonky Tonk Girls are perfect for dreaming themes.
Hugs, Neet xx

Rita said...

So cute! :)

Divers and Sundry said...

I like your stenciled background and the flowers you placed in the foreground. The dreams she's following will bring her joy, I can tell from that blissful expression on her face :)

Meggymay said...

An awesome page Chris and a super dreamy design.
Yvonne xx

Helen said...

Great page Chris. Just seen your comment on Kew from the weekend - you'll have a fab time! shame you won't be visiting at a time I'll be there but I know you'll have a wonderful visit. Look forward to your pics.

Words and Pictures said...

She definitely looks as though she's having a lovely dream, and the colours are so soft and pretty - great page.
Alison x