Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 1 October 2019

TIOT has Animal Magic!

It's true - it's our new theme at Try It On Tuesday! I know because I have seen the samples from the Design Team and they are truly magical and of course all about animals! Please do take a look!
I have two reasons for my sample..or is it three?

Did you know that it's only 84 days to Christmas? Whoops! You do now! I have made a modern look Christmas card.
I used the neck part of the stamp to mask off and create some trees and another stamp to make some fern type foliage of my stag to hide in! I used just a small amount of colouring pencil to shade the face and parts of the neck.

If you were up early this morning(in the UK) you will have perhaps caught sight of this stamp and other fabulous new ones on the Crafty Individuals Hochanda TV show. If you didn't, you may find it on the Hochanda website under the Rewind heading.
There is also another show at 3.00pm if you need even more inspiration

As usual you have two weeks to work your magic with an animal themed project. You can also check out the few rules we have here!

Thanks for looking, Chris 

13 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

That stag is a handsome man! This card is magical for sure. You created such a wonderful background to go with his handsome face. Happy Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Cath Wilson said...

A very regal looking stag, Chris - love what you did with the background. I'll have to keep my eyes open for him...can't go to PS, so won't see you Saturday (babysitting). But don't spend too much...as if :-) Give my love to Sarah!
Cath x

Cath Wilson said...

Happy October!!! I forgot...sorry x

Rosie said...

A lovely card

Let's Art Journal said...

Oh my, I didn't know we only had that long until Christmas! I best get planning my Christmas cards ...lol 😉. Your card looks so amazing, I love the intricate design and the softness of the colours - perfect! Wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

Mrs.B said...

He's a magnificent stag Chris and I love the clever stamping to make the background. Thanks for the info re 84 days to Christmas - think I need to make a start!!
Avril xx

craftytrog said...

Fabulous card Chris! xx

froebelsternchen said...

A magnifocant card Chris! Gorgeous!

Words and Pictures said...

What a magnificent stag... he looks very much at home in the beautiful background you've created for him... lovely card.
Alison x

Meggymay said...

You created a super background Chris. The stag image looks fantastic and would be super for many styles of cards.
Yvonne xx

Joan said...

Beautiful stag and a fab background too.

I'm afraid my visits to PS are no more as I have lost my "lift" also it was getting too much for me with the five hours travelling there and back. We have a Stamperama show at Harrogate in November now and it's only five miles down the road. I did love PS though, great atmosphere.


Joan

Gerrina said...

Looks so good on the soft background! Hugs, Gerrina

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

That's a stunning stamp Chris, love how you used different colours around him. Fabulous theme at TioT, not sure if time will allow me to play this fortnight but I love popping on over and taking a closer look when time allows.
Sending Hugs your way & Happy October indeed, Fabulous Calendar spread this month.. I love Autumn!! Sending HUgs Tracey xx