Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Colours of the Rainbow.

Hi everyone! Our new theme at Try It On Tuesday is 'Colours of the Rainbow' so expect to see a very colourful selection of samples from our Design Team!
I hope we haven't seen too many rainbows lately! When we went away we had seen so much rain here!

I used some left over Masterboard for the stripes and sentiment on this card.
The Crafty Individuals butterfly CI517 was stamped twice - and layered with some triangular card to give a little bit of dimension. 

The challenge runs for two weeks and we really are hoping you will brighten our days with your rainbow colours!!
Remember your entry can take any form be it paper, mixed media or textiles.

Thanks for looking, Chris


13 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I LOVE this. I love the sentiment. I'll be humming that song all day, I fear. It's a beautiful card. How ingenious to use bits of masterboard, too. I see nothing goes to waste in your studio, either, dear Chris.

Cath Wilson said...

Lovely colours, Chris and a fabulous flutterby stamp! I like the masterboard stripes used that way - brilliant idea. Great words, too and - as Elisabeth says - I'll be humming that for a while... Hope you're having a fantastic time in our favourite country and speaking as much French as you can. The French do tend to practise their own English language skills if they hear a hint of an accent - naughty! Look forward to hearing all about it.
Cath x

Rosie said...

A wonderful card, Chris

Marjut said...

Lovely card, Chris!

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! The softness of your rainbow colours is so pretty and your sentiment makes me smile - I'm going to be singing that song all day now ...lol 😉. Wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

My name is Erika. said...

I do love the quote you chose with this piece. The song you are my sunshine is now in my head, but it is a good one. Lovely card indeed! Hope France is treating you well. Hugs-Erika

Rita said...

So very pretty! :)

Helen said...

what a perfect and joyfully colourful piece of art!

Meggymay said...

I've been having a catch up Chris, as I have missed a few of your posts.
I love the quote you added to this journal page.
Your photos have been super as well.
Yvonne xx

froebelsternchen said...

This is so beautiful. Perfect use for the masterboard. Just so pretty.

froebelsternchen said...

So pretty and I am going to thing that song all day now for sure.

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Chris and I love the subtle rainbow shades and that's a great way to use the bits up from your masterboard. Love the sentiment.
Avril xx

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous card Chris! xx