Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 5 August 2018

Butterflies and flowers

I have another page that I made while waiting for our car to be done.You got a sneaky peek last time and I see here that the shiny dots haven't shown up properly in this photo.
 The page had numbers stamped on from cleaning the stamp up. I used a piece of gelli print that had been stamped and a couple of stamped images. Some torn bits, some scribble and the (at the moment quite appropriate) words from a couple of the pages I had in there. The butterfly had been coloured in but the flower hadn't and I quite like it as it is, so this page is exactly as I made it.

In case you can't work out what I am grateful for here it is the flowers and butterflies in our garden and I am of course linking to Elizabeth's 'Count Your Blessings' theme at Art Journal Journey.

I am scheduling this post so hope I can link!

Thanks for looking, Chris

7 comments:

Helen said...

love this page, love the black and white flower!

froebelsternchen said...

So beautiful dear Chris! Thank you for such a beautiful page linked to AJJ again! You rock!
Happy start of the new week ahead!
Hugs, Susi

Let's Art Journal said...

Another fabulous page! The way you collaged the papers together to create the design is amazing - I love it 😁. I hope you are enjoying some cooler weather and Happy Sunday! J 😊 x

Meggymay said...

Another awesome page Chris. I do love those words and the elegant print flower, its a lovely butterfly as well.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a great way to clean your stamps. I love how the numbers got lighter and lighter the further down the page they went. I can envision how shiny the dots are, because I have trouble photographing shiny and sparkly, too.

The butterfly is brilliant and the black and white flower is fun. Thanks for linking it to my theme at Art Journal Journey, Chris. I have no idea how you find time to do this, but I am so very grateful for your support.

My name is Erika. said...

This is an awesome page. I do love those numbers. Another cool stamp you have. You are really productive while waiting for the car-I am impressed. Hugs-Erika

Rita said...

So pretty! :)