Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 10 March 2023

Play Time - Pay Time!

 Hi everyone, I took another break from 'The Big Tidy' to play!

Hubby and I have been doing Laly Mille's short and free retreat 'Art Journal Dreams', it is to promote her new course but sadly it is a little expensive for me as we have plans for the money!

Before I started I made this page. I had used the page as a stencil mop up.


I went to an Extravaganza event at Lavinia Stamps at the weekend where my friend Sarah was demoing.

She was decorating little tins - I should have asked her to open some as they were as beautiful inside as outside.


The shop is like Aladins cave, full of treasures!

I did have a 'little' spend.....

....I used the Grey Brusho (I don't know how have I lived without this - it's going on everything!), the stamp on the right, along with some pieces of Washi tape and a quote stamp from Carabelle Studio

I am joining Valerie at Art Journal Journey where her theme this month is 'Anything Goes'

Thanks for looking, Chris


7 comments:

Pauline C said...

Hi Chris, thanks so much for visiting my blog. Yes it was lovely to meet you on Sunday .. what a fab event it was! Love your art journaling, really beautiful
Pauline xx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

I would be thrilled to see something this fascinating too, thank you Chris for sharing this with us and your journal page looks adorable.
Happy day, hug Elke

Valerie-Jael said...

You evidendtly had a fun time at Lavinia Stamps, so many beautiful things to see there. And I love your journal page. Brushoe are indeed good to play with - have fun with your new goodies! Thaks for joining me at AJJ, hugs, Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

Looks like you had a fun time and that shop looks awesome. I want to visit and poke around

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Hyst what you needed was MORE stash (grin). Can't blame you for loving those inks, though. Thanks for the heads up on Laly's free classes. I signed up. Don't know how I missed the announcement.

I think this entry you gave us is amazing. I like the ,omo,a; feel to it, too. It is perfect for Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey, dear Chris.

Rita said...

What a fun time! Looks like a lot of goodies came home with you, too.

craftytrog said...

A beautiful page Chris!
Looks like you had a fun day out at Lavinia's.