Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Rain again!

Hi everyone, I have a new page for my 'All Kinds Of Weathe' theme at Art Journal Journey.

I was reminded that I have quite a few Stampotique stamps, especially those designed by Daniel Torrente so I have used one character here for my page.


Those of you in in the UK will know this song by Travis from the 90's

It just seemed to be the kind of song that this little guy would sing.

I made the background by first gluing some scraps on my page then adding layers of white gesso, white, black and grey paint. When the paint had dried I stamped some black dots around the page and then stuck on the fussy cut figure standing on a scrap of black paper.

The words were printed out on my computer and outlined with black pen.

I'll be back with something brighter next time.

Thanks for looking, Chris

6 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I love those Torrente images, and I love how you used this guy. He is just perfect for this page. I love the sentiment too. What a super page Chris. I love it! Hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a great, fun page Chris. We're expecting rain today, too! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Neet said...

Thanks for a great theme Chris and great inspiration too. I love this little guy (why wouldn't IL, I bought him too) and I think the song is perfect for your page, as are the colours you used. Grey on the blue spectrum works so well, it's definitely raining.
Hugs, Neet xx

Iris Flavia said...

Love this lille guy!

Meggymay said...

A fantastic page and I also love the quirky guy you used. Rain seems forecast for us again today. Super inspiration for your theme.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've had a few of those days, too. I know how he feels at times. Thanks for this cute and quirky journal page you gave us at AJJ using your theme, dear Chris.