Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Making it Magical at TIOT

There's magic in the air - are you on count down to Christmas yet or is is just seeing frost on the grass in the morning that causes the magic? 

Our new theme at Try It On Tuesday asks you to 'Make It Magical' and you will see the different ways the Design Team have created their magic by looking here.

I have made a tag set in a magical wood - the fairies have been flying around sprinkling fairy dust everywhere

The stamps are by Lavinia Stamps and the background is dry brushed layers of paint and gesso.

I hope you will be able to conjure up your own style of magic and join us to 'Make It Magical' at TIOT - our challenge runs for two weeks. 

I am also entering at Tag Tuesday where Wendy has chosen the theme 'Windows, Doors and Arches'

Thanks for looking, Chris




12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag, really magical. Lavinia stamps are always so pretty! Have a magical day, and thanks for linking to us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated, hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

This is magical Chris. I love the bit of sparkle and shimmer. What a fantastic tag! Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful tag! The pretty fairy scene with the sparkle and shine looks so magical - perfect 😁. Have a wonderful week and sending you happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

CJ Kennedy said...

Pretty tag and so sparkly. I am not ready for Winter or Christmas. 😺

Helen said...

Gorgeous tag Chris! I LOVE the colors of your background for your magical fairies! Amazing!!! Have a magical week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Mrs.B said...

Love the magical woodland scene you created with those fairies flying about, the background reminds me of the Northern Lights.
Hugs, Avril xx

craftypam60 said...

Beautiful Chris! I am very behind reading yours and other blogs. Bloglovin disappeared, and then I was suddenly in hospital for two weeks and loss just about track of everything! And I think I have just about managed to catch up with myself and have booked marked your blog so will be reading very regularly.
By the way it is so good to be home and to have got the right treatment to sort my health problems out. Life is so much better today! Xx

Tammy said...

What a stunning tag Chris! I love the magical scene you created with the Lavinia stamps, the colors and sparkle are gorgeous!
Hugs, Tammy

craftytrog said...

A gorgeous tag Chris! You created a very magical scene!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Those fairies really do seem to conjure up magic, don't they. This is a beautiful tag, too, dear. LOVE the background design as much as the fairies.

Meggymay said...

A fabulous tag Chris, I love the images you used and the magical scene you created.
I've had a good catch up and enjoyed reading your posts I have missed, I loved the photos you have shared and all the wonderful art.
Yvonne xx

WendyK said...

Love the tiny little door, I would even have to bend down to get through that one. thank you for sharing with us on Tag Tuesday.