Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 4 July 2021

A Country Diary.....

Hi everyone, it's nothing like a country lady's diary but I do have a  'Summer Countryside' theme going on and I am joining in with Alison's theme at Art Journal Journey.

I sprayed my page with Dina Wakley gloss sprays(Mineral, Lime, Aloe) and added some punched daisies as well as stamping a few and colouring with a white pen. The image by Crafty Individuals (again with added white pen) is mounted onto some script stamping - also Crafty Individuals

This is my inspiration for this page - I love daisies whatever the size - these are a little too big for daisy chains

Here is June all filled in if you would like to see

I'll be back with more soon.

Thanks for looking, Chris

13 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

It's charming - I may have to look into those sprays - love the Mineral colour (I'm assuming that's the sky). The delicate daisies are delightful, and I love the inspiration photo too. (You should like the next watercolour I'll be posting on IG!)
Alison x

DigiDaddy World said...

This is beautiful
Love this

Helen said...

I love my Dina sprays! gorgeous calendar - you can't fail with daisies!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous calendar pages, the daisies and the fresh green are so pretty. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful country diary page, the colours look lovely and I loved the daisies you added.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are another person who puts my calendars to shame each month. I really love this month's calendar. You created a genuine beauty. Thanks for sharing both lovely calendar pages with us at Art Journal Journey using Alison's theme.

Annie said...

Oh Chris! I really love your July calendar. It truly is a summer countryside scene. So pretty! What a joy it will be to write in the daily blocks for all of July. I want crawl into my computer screen to go for a walk through your paper summer countryside. I love seeing the monthly calendars all filled in too.

Rita said...

Very pretty! :)

My name is Erika. said...

I love your calendar Chris. The daisies are so pretty and feel like summer. They make a wonderful addition. You also did a great job at using colored background to give the impression of a meadow. How creative! Hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

Beautiful calendar pages Chris, I love the daisies! xx

R's Rue said...

I love the calendar page. It’s so pretty.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Neet said...

I too love daisies and this page for your diary is absolutely gorgeous. I love how you have planted your daisies to one corner and then put a picture of a single daisy opposite. A very clean and inspiring page.
Hugs, neet xx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

I love your daisy calendar page!
Beautiful photo with it! Your june is so full, you've done a lot!
Have a good time, hugs Elke