Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 23 September 2019

It's a pair!

I'm just dashing in with this before it's too late ...how bad would it be not to enter tag for the Apples and Pears theme at Tag Tuesday with a name like mine!
I had this in mind for a while but I have been busy with things I can't show you just yet!!

I started this before attending our friend's funeral today and just finished it after getting back and having a a coffee...of course it's dark so this is taken with my daylight lamp! 

I'll be back soon with my T Post!

Thanks for looking, Chris

8 comments:

Helen said...

Fab tag!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag, nothing went pear-shaped here! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

Marjut said...

Lovely tag!

Meggymay said...

Its a fantastic tag Chris, the pears are a wonderful pair,
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh Chris. This is incredible. I am totally impressed and it is so YOU. After all, look at your lovely blog name (grin)!

My name is Erika. said...

This is a super tag for a quickie. Glad you managed to successfully create a Pea shaped Chris design! Hugs-Erika

WendyK said...

Great pear tag Chris love the silhouettes. Thank you for joining us on Tag Tuesday.

Words and Pictures said...

I wondered if we'd be seeing something Pear-shaped for the Apples and Pears theme! Love this woodblock style image, and the simplicity of your pair of pears is just lovely. I hope the funeral was a lovely farewell.
Alison x