Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 17 August 2019

Love, actually!!!

Hi everyone, it's taken me a while to get back to the computer with my journal page! Just a case of one thing after another!!!

I used a lot of different AALLandCreate stamps and stencils, some of the stencils mainly because they were mop ups from other projects.
I intended to stamp an image but when I saw this couple in my box while looking for something else I realised that they would be a much better fit!
The 'LOVE ALWAYS' words are from an Art by Marlene book, I have forgotten where the other words are from and I'm not at home to check!

Are this dressed up couple going somewhere special or are they, as my grandparents used to do, just having a day out at the seaside...we'll never know, but they certainly seem relaxed in each other's company and that's Love actually!!

I am entering at Art Journal Journey and Gill's 'Anything with Eyes' theme

I'm also hoping that there's enough blue here along with the pink and gold to qualify for entering at Simon Says Monday Blog challenge - Midsummer Blues

Thanks for looking, Chris



12 comments:

Helen said...

what a great page!

sarascloset said...

Chris, I believe you are in the running for another Spotlight! This is gorgoeus! Hugs!

My name is Erika. said...

Super journal page Chris. I like the let's go anywhere quote and that cool background! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Absolutely stunning, Chris. Simply adorable background and wonderful addition with the TH dolls. This is a great entry that is perfect for Gill's theme at Art Journal Journey. Thanks for being so supportive.

froebelsternchen said...

Wonderful Chris. Another stunning entry for AJJ! Thank you for joining in again!
Happy start of the new week ahead!
Susi xxx

Rita said...

Pretty, romantic page. :)

craftytrog said...

This is such a lovely page Chris! xxx

Divers and Sundry said...

What a lovely couple! They are ready to enjoy it together, whatever it is :)

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Beautiful background and lovely composition, Chris. I agree the couple looks just perfect there. Eileen xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Gorgeous art journal page.

Gibby Frogett said...

Thanks for sharing another beautiful page with AJJ Chris.
I can imagine the lovely vintage couple strolling along the promenade :)
I really love your words and background - and the gorgeous colours.
Gill xx

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, lovely! Amazing layered stamping, and warm colours - a perfect setting for this lovely vintage couple.
Alison x