Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 30 May 2023

'Masculine' at Try it on Tuesday

Hi everyone, we have a new challenge for you and a reminder that it is Fathers Day soon in the UK. We are asking for something 'Masculine' at Try It On Tuesday

 I used to remind my Grandchildren to remember to be kind to their Dads on that day and sometimes when they were younger, make cards with them.

I have made a card for an upcoming birthday.


I used an Aall and Create stamp by Bipasha -I stamped it twice - part of the stamp went on to some card I intended using for the card and another was stamped and chess pieces cut from it. I coloured all of the pieces then stuck them on to the base. I added the sentiment then mounted onto black then white card to make a border.

We hope you will join us this time. The TIOT Design Team have made some great samples to inspire you

Thanks for looking, Chris





7 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

What a chess art, great idea framing with the background!
Good day, hug Elke

My name is Erika. said...

That's a fabulous image Chris. And chess is definitely a a nice masculine image for a father's day card. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

Helen said...

Fabulous card Chris! Love that stamp set you used... perfect!! Have a fabulous week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Pia S said...

What a cool stamp and card, and I love how those blue pieces stand out.

Meggymay said...

Its a great image and stamp to use for your fantastic masculine card Chris. Great inspiration for the theme.
I've been having my what seems usual catch up and loved seeing the photos you have been sharing of your trip to Paris.
Have a good week
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can see why you are in love with those AALL and Create stamps. This is a real beauty and you colored it perfectly. Nice fussy cutting, too. Some guy is really lucky to get this card.

lichazul said...

Beautiful card 🤩👏 happy day ☺️