Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 4 January 2023

Calendar Journal - a little late!

 Hi everyone, I have finally got around to taking a photo in daylight - we had a brief moment of sun this morning! 

Hubby suggested a walk but my craft room is still in need of a massive tidy up so for today an unhealthy day...but things are getting done! Please don't expect 'before' photos - they might change your view of me!!

So - on to January's page. I tried to use Mia's 'Use a Photo' theme for Art Journal Journey and in fact used five photos!

I stamped over the page using parts of a few Aall and Create stamps with Distress Oxide inks.I added some diamond stencilling too. I used a circle stencil by Crafty Individuals along the bottom of the page then added some random scraps of paper and the Tim Holtz paper Dolls. 'January' was cut from an old calendar 
For those who like to see last month's pages filled in here is December 


I hope to be back soon with another journal page!
I'm going back in!!!!

Thanks for looking, Chris


7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely calendar journal, Chris, and 5 photos, wow! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Cloudia said...

Beautiful and worthwhile art!

My name is Erika. said...

Great calendar Chris. I wondered how you’d work in photos. And my craft room is a disaster zone too, and I have yet to start cleaning it. Maybe later this week. Have fun with your project and hope you get it cleaned up. HugsErika

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Great calendar with photos! Wonderful and full december calendra page!Beautiful day!!!
Hugs Elke

CJ Kennedy said...

Nice calendar pages. Studio cleaning is on my to do list, too.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your images are a LOT better than what I used. You did a great job. I love how you incorporated the TH images. They are perfect for Mia's theme at AJJ, Chris.

craftytrog said...

Your calendars look great Chris! I love January's colours and background.