Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 18 May 2022

Food Wednesday - Food Fair

 Hi everyone we had a day out on Sunday - on Thursday we had spotted a poster advertising a Food Fair at Capesthorne Hall in Cheshire. It is somewhere we have often thought of visiting and as the entry price included the grounds and gardens we decided to go.




There were stands inside too but I couldn't take photos as there were too many folk around. 
We came back home with cheese, sundried tomatoes, olives and sausage rolls.
I wish I had remembered to take photos of our lunch, we bought food from three different stands!
We definitely needed a walk afterwards...













I'm joining in at Food Wednesdays at Kathy's Humming Bird Studio blog.

Thanks for looking, Chris

9 comments:

Rain said...

Hi Chris! I love the idea of a food fair! Lovely photos, what a nice walk! ☺

My name is Erika. said...

I love the idea of a food fair, and you couldn't pick a prettier place to have one. You visit some of the most amazing places Chris. Hugs-Erika

carol l mckenna said...

Oh Wow! What a divine event to attend and your photos are wonderful ~ delightful time ~ thanks for sharing ~ Xo


Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
(aks A Creative Harbor)

Sharon Madson said...

I am back. I just wanted to tell you I found your comment for last week and this week. I don't know why I have to go look for it. I get email when other people comment, and I publish it. But I don't get email when you comment! Ugh! Elizabeth's blog is the only one I can comment on from my ipad. I have to comment on the rest of them from my laptop. Hugs.

CJ Kennedy said...

What a lovely place for a food fair.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a fun way to celebrate food. A food fair sounds great, but the grounds were even better, I about fell out iof my chair when I saw the black swans. Absolutely the highlight of this post, dear Chris.

jinxxxygirl said...

I LOVED seeing the gardens Chris! What a beautiful place to visit! Happy Food Wednesday! Hugs! deb

Divers and Sundry said...

What a treat! A food fair sounds like fun, and that looks like the perfect spot for one.

Rita said...

Oh wow! Beautiful place!
Sounds like the food was great, too. :)