Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Butterflies at TIOT

Hi everyone, our new theme at Try It On Tuesday is  'Butterflies' and there's such a variety to choose from.

I hope you will pop over to see what my teamies have been making - here.

I have made another card - I've been making quite a few just lately - you may be able to guess why!

I used tape to mask off a 'square' and then stamped a Crafty Individuals script stamp with Archival Watering can added some spritzed Hickory Smoke Distress Ink from an acrylic block. I removed the tape and then added some fussy cut butterflies from another CI stamp 
(Oh! There's a clue!)

The Sentiment is also CI.

Did you think I had managed a CAS card without a mishap? The yellow butterfly bottom right is covering a tiny mark - there had to be one!!

I hope you will join us at Try It On Tuesday this time. Please look at the few rules we have on the blog

Thanks for looking, Chris


12 comments:

Marjut said...

Lovely card.
Have a nice week!

Helen said...

Beautiful card Chris! I am totally going to use this for inspiration! LOVe it! Have a fantastic week! Helen xx

R's Rue said...

Beautiful. It’s so pretty.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Annie said...

You cannot go wrong with butterflies. Who doesn’t love a butterfly? They are like a go-to paper arts treat. Your card is pretty and inspiring. I’m Like you... it seems there is always something that needs covering up!!!

My name is Erika. said...

This is wonderful Chris. I love the square with the handwriting and then all those pretty butterflies. A perfect card. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Chris, beautifully made! Hugs, Valerie

Rosie said...

A lovely card, Chris

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! Your design looks so elegant with the butterflies streaming up the card - amazing 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

craftytrog said...

A gorgeous card Chris! I recognised those lovely CI stamps.
Hope you're having a good week,
Alison xx

Rita said...

What a pretty birthday card. :)

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Chris and the butterflies look so pretty hovering over the script.
Avril xx

Meggymay said...

Its a great stylish card Chris the beautiful butterflies look like they will fly off the page.
I've had a goos read and catch, its good that you are getting out to visit the lovely gardens even though it is so like winter weather here.
Stay safe.
Yvonn exx