Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 2 December 2019

30 Days of Art Stamps

I have so enjoyed taking part in Art Every Day Month - sadly haven't managed to keep up with commenting but I've been grateful for all comments left and plan to get around to visiting  soon!

One of the best things is that some days I could combine it with another challenge that is on Instagram (where I have also linked to AEDM) - an ATStamps challenge organised by the team at Carabelle Studio! I have so enjoyed working in a very small space 4.5cm x 6cm mounted so you may see more of these!





We had quite a time this weekend at our caravan, deciding what to keep and where to dispose of those things we don't!! 

Thanks for looking, Chris

2 comments:

Helen said...

30 fab pieces of art Chris!

My name is Erika. said...

Wow Chris! These are amazing little mini-pieces of art. Hugs-Erika