Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 10 June 2019

T Stands for trying....

Hi everyone! As you know I haven't been out much lately and when I have it has been for visits to the Docs or a shopping trip!
I have been trying to find something to post!

I have managed another page for Halle's theme at Art Journal Journey.
While looking for some words to take away in my craft bag I came across these and knew just what I wanted to use with it.
The background is one that has been in my journal for a while and I have no recollection of what I used, although it does look a little bit as though Brushos may have been added over some mop up paint.

I stamped randomly with some leaves and a text from Paper Artsy Courtney Franiche's leaf set(Eclectica ECF06)My new favourite!!

I stamped and fussy cut Trish Latimer's whimsical girl and when I had stuck her down gave her some silver trails from her arms.

Finally a bit of Picked Raspberry DI around the edge of the page.
I am joining in with Halle's 'Words to Live By' theme at Art Journal Journey.

As I am joining Bluebeard and Elizabeth for T Stands For Tuesday I have gone back to the day after 'the traffic jam' when we were still disappointed about our planned trip having to be cancelled!



We went to Beetham Garden Centre for a little look around and for my favourite Vegetarian Platter.
Waiting patiently!
As you can see - we both had water to drink! I removed the little pots of piccalilli and chutney to leave space for the salad, jackfruit,falafels,rarebit and cheese(which I saved till last and had with the chutney and a piece of bread)!

I won't be here for a while but I will try to make up for the lack of photos when we get back from our holiday in France!

Thanks for looking, Chris 







18 comments:

Halle said...

Awesome background...the colors go perfectly with your stamped gal. She looks a bit like me. :) At least the blond part.
Thanks for linking up with Words to live by on AJJ!
And Happy T day! I need to get busy and write my post!

My name is Erika. said...

Lunch looks yummy Chris. That looks like a great veggie platter. And what an uplifting journal page. The girl is adorable and what a super quote. Have a safe trip when you head off and have lots of fun too. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Four tries later, I got the TioT entry right. What IS it with me and Inlinkz? Thanks for the heads up.

There's no doubt you found a great way to honor Halle's theme at Art Journal Journey. This is a lovely little girl and you FUSSY CUT SO WELL!!! I'm loving this entry and the words you chose were incredible. Thanks for sharing them at Art Journal Journey, dear friend.

You and T are off on another adventure soon, so I hope the antibiotics are finally kicking in for you. You KNOW I am in love with that veggie platter. It looks perfect. Water is the best thing with something as decadent as that cheese. Thanks for sharing your wonderful art and your food and water with us for T this Tuesday. I'll be thinking about you on your trip, so if you have the chance, please check in!

Helen said...

have a great trip!

Valerie-Jael said...

Your journal page and the sweet sentiment are just great. Hope you are now feeling better and strong enough to travel. Have a wonderful time in France. Your food looks great, really yummy. Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

Meggymay said...

Its a wonderful journal page Chris. A super background and words for the lovely sweet image you used.
The vegetarian meal looks delicious.
I hope you have a great time away.
Happy T day wishes.
Yvonne xx

froebelsternchen said...

Both is after my taste! The fabulous page Chris - thank you in the name of AJJ again and this tempting platter! Happy T-Day!

Big hugs, Susi

johanna said...

love your ajj contribution... and your husband always seems to be in good mood:) happy t-day!

Cath Wilson said...

I really love the simplicity of this, Chris - the image is fab and your background amazing! Great words, too :-)
Cath x

Cath Wilson said...

Forgot to say that salad looks abfab! Really yummy!
Cath x

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful page! The pretty background looks amazing with your stamped girl and quote - I love it 😀. Wow, that salad looks amazing and would be my choice too, so delicious! Wishing you a very happy T Day! Jo x

Divers and Sundry said...

What an inspirational quote! And the figure looks so _happy_, so pleased with herself :) Nice!

Your food looks delicious :) Happy T Tuesday

CJ Kennedy said...

Wonderful page and quote. Love the image you chose. It's almost lunch time, but my lunch won't be as amazing as yours. Happy T Day and enjoy your trip

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Lovely artwork. She almost looks like an angel. Your food looks delicious. Enjoy your trip to France. Happy T-Day!

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Such a beautiful page, Chris. I love how content and uninhibited your little girl looks. The background is fabulous. I need to start making some ahead like many of the T-ladies do. I guess at some point they inspire you or you just want to cover them over. It's better than staring at a blank page. 😉

Happy T-day! Eileen xx

Sharon Madson said...

I love your art journal page, just delightful! Enjoy your trip & see you when you get back!

Caty said...

This Art journal page is Gorgeous Chris !! I love the awesome background, lovely colours, and beautiful image. Fabulous quote too.
Happy belated T-day !! Your meal may be delicious!!
Wish you a very nice Thursday,
Big hugs, Caty

Words and Pictures said...

She's adorable, and the background is scrumptious - a mop-up is always a treat. Great words too, which I think are so true... and scrumptious looking food too!
Alison x