Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 25 June 2019

T stands for ........Toulouse!

If this works you will know that we are in Toulouse! We had a rocky start but today, although it is boiling hot, we have seen such beautiful buildings. It is so hot that standpipes have been set up in a couple of places that we saw!
I am hoping to join in at Bleubeard and Elizabeth's T stands for Tuesday.
I am on the tablet at the moment and will add photos from my phone, starting with our meal at lunchtime today! We enjoyed our meal at this restaurant 'la. cote et aret' yesterday so much that we returned today! We had filet mignon of pork with sweet potato crisps and mash with mange tout peas.....we're sticking with water I think heat!!!!

The rest of the photos are some of the places we went today - no captions!!







Thanks for being patient if I don't comment, even if I do sneak in for a peek at what you have been drinking, Chris xx

12 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

Hi Chris, so nice of you to share your vaca with us. Loved the photos and your food looks and sounds delicious. Have fun Happy T wishes Kathy

Kate Yetter said...

Your food looks yummy! And some lovely architecture to go with it. Sounds like a wonderful day despite the heat.
Stay cool.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

CJ Kennedy said...

The heat doesn't look like it's taken a toll on your hubby. He looks quite chipper. The architecture is gorgeous. I especially love that blue door. Safe travels and Happy T Day

froebelsternchen said...

Amazing Chris, enjoy my friend and keep cool!

Helen said...

Lovely to see some pics without having to wait for you to get home!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry you didn't get the message that my electricity was off. It came on about an hour before I would have to link to WOYWW. I thought I would not even get the chance to link, since my electricity had been off over 24 hours.

I'll take the sweet potato crisps and you can have the pork. Did you have to pay for the water? It looks refreshing, at least.

Beautiful shots of your day in France. So glad I got to see these while you were still on holiday. Stay safe, stay cool, and enjoy the trip. Thanks for sharing your meal and water as well as your photos with us for T this Tuesday.

Words and Pictures said...

Ah, and here's the answer... Wow - amazing architecture in Toulouse by the look of it - thank you, as always for sharing your travels. Do watch out for the 45 degree heatwave, won't you?
Alison x

Meggymay said...

A lovely post and photos Chris. I hope it doesn't get too hot foe you both.
YVONNE XX

Divers and Sundry said...

Your meal looks delicious, and oh! that architecture! I'm enjoying my virtual tour and look forward to more photos. :)

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I'm sorry to hear it got very hot during your trip. There seems to be a spike in temperatures in a lot of places around the globe this week. Your food looks delicious, and the water looks cold and refreshing. Great architecture photos. I especially like the medieval looking mural in the last photo. Happy T-Day!

Linda Kunsman said...

Oooh, I almost missed this post! It is so very hot in Chateauroux where my French family live too. And it's gotten very hot and humid in my parts too.
Glad you're making the best of it with good food and lots of water:) Love all that glorious old architecture! Thanks for sharing...a bientot:)

Let's Art Journal said...

Happy belated T Day wishes! It looks like you are having a wonderful time in Toulouse and your meal looks delicious 😀. It's been hot and sunny here but nothing like the temperatures in Europe. Stay cool and wishing you a happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x