Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 23 December 2018

A few cards..

Hi everyone! I hope by now that some of you at least have received the card I sent.
Here are a few I made!
Some free stamps with a magazine prompted these... 
 ...the bottom two used up some gelli prints.
These were all made from the book at the bottom of the photo!There are still a few bits left over! The book came from the Works while we were away and I challenged myself to get as many cards as I could...there are still some bits left over too!

Next I spotted that part of my new AALL and Create stamp designed by Bipasha would look OK on a Christmas card.

I made a few master boards similar to this one to stamp onto.





The light bulbs were coloured to make Christmas lights.

I also used my favourite Christmas Stamp(CI 504) by Crafty Individuals to make quite a few cards!
This one was mounted onto a piece of under paper...
...and this one was trimmed and turned.
I would like to enter at ABC Christmas challenge with this  - Y for 'Your favourite thing' which is my stamp as well as using dots!


Finally a few last minute cards using My Lavinia Stamps Kings
I stamped them onto some spritzed distress inks and added a sentiment.

I have also made a few more cards (some using other stamps too) but forgot to take photos.

I am pleased to say that all presents have been wrapped - some delivered already so tomorrow is a baking and craft day I hope!!

If you don't visit again before Christmas may I wish you you a Christmas time you would wish for yourself, whether that be a busy one or a quiet peaceful one! 

                    "Happy Christmas!"

Thanks for looking, Chris 


14 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

A great array of cards Chris and fabulous designs.
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas with some wonderful festive family time. Huge hugs xxx

Meggymay said...

Wow Chris, an amazing array of Christmas cards, they are all fantastic.
I will add a thank you as well, one of these beauties dropped through my letterbox yesterday and I love it.
Just in case I don't get to call in tomorrow, Happy Christmas to you and the family Chris.

Yvonne xx

Helen said...

what gorgeous cards, Chris! Hope you both have a very happy Christmas!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Chris you have put me to shame this year, fabulous happy gathering of Christmas cards. So many techniques and fabulous stamps and stencils used. Lucky people who receive.
Wishing you and yours a fabulous Christmas & take care.
Hugs Tracey xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Now you know why I don't make cards and why I don't stamp. It's people like you who put my stamping to shame. These are all so beautiful, clever, and adorable. I am in total awe.

I hope to see you before or on Christmas, but if not, I will wish you and T a very joyous and safe Christmas. I hope you enjoy your time with friends and family. Merry Christmas, dear, dear friend.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous cards Chris. Merry Christmas to you and your family, hugs, Valerie

Redanne said...

Chris, your cards are all beautiful, I particularly love the coloured wreath ones. Just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2019! Hugs, Anne xx

Neet said...

Such a wide variety of cards on display for us to enjoy - and I have one in real life! Sorry I didn't take one with me to the retreat for you - we need to swap addies so I can send one next year. Been troubled with my back so everything has been on hold - however I can wish you a Very Happy Christmas on here and all the very best for the New Year.
Hugs, Neet xx

johanna said...

omg, you were so BUSY, did you start in summer? i love the broad variety of your cards!
wishing you peaceful christmas days and a happy turn into 2019, may it bring luck and health! xox, johanna

Divers and Sundry said...

How creative you are to have such a variety of cards! Happy Christmas Eve :) and may the coming season be a joyous one for you.

Rita said...

Wow! You make so many kinds of gorgeous cards!! Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas! :)

craftytrog said...

A beautiful selection of cards Chris!
Wishing you a joyful Christmas,
Alison xox

Dorte said...

So many beautiful Christmas cards. Thanks for sharing it with us at the ABC Christmas Challenge. Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Dorte x

Marjut said...

Hi Chris! I was happily surprised when I got your card. It`s so beautiful.

Hugs Marjut