Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 19 February 2020

Beauty around!

Hi everyone, is it still raining......????

I have been in my craft room finishing a few pages.
This one was just a mop up from a stencil - as I still had some Aall and Create stamps out I dived in the box and decide I wanted to use the figure from one of Tracy Evans' A4 sets. I stamped onto an offset of something I had used the stencil for(it's a new one by Autour de Mwa)I used part of another stamp on the same sheet and then thought that the butterfly border, also by Stacy, would make a perfect background for the Bipasha quote! I stamped the butterflies separately and then stamped two more, one on a gelli print and one on some more leftover stencilled paper.

I am entering at Art Journal Journey and Elizabeth's Hearts theme!

Thanks for looking, Chrisx

8 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

This is a great, fabulous journal with the stamp!
Greetings Elke

My name is Erika. said...

Oh wow Chris. These hearts and butterflies are just amazing. And the person-wow. This is such a cool page! Thank for sharing with us at AJJ. Hugs-Erika

Helen said...

What a great page! Not sure if I thanked you for playing catch up on Kew (and stampingbyh) it means a lot

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I swear, dear friend, you are THE stamping queen. Your hearts and butterflies are incredible, but the colors you chose for this entry were lovely, too. I even love the little hearts on the ends of the squiggles you made to create the frame of the page. This is an absolute beauty. Thanks beyond belief for yet another great entry for my theme at Art Journal Journey.

Meggymay said...

Wow Chris, this is fabulous all the stamps you used blend so well together and I love how you used the shades of blue. I have really enjoyed looking at all the detail. Thank you for linking this page to the AJJ theme.
Yvonne xx

craftytrog said...

Beautiful!!! xxx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Oooh, great art journal page.

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful page! The colours and stenciling look amazing with those butterflies - perfect 😁. Hugs, Jo x