Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 29 September 2018

On the catwalk!

I made a little journal page - I don't think it fits the size requirements for Yvonne's 'A World of Fantasy' theme at Art Journal Journey so I can't link!

Fashion Week was on in Vienna while we were there and I picked up a leaflet at the Leopold Museum with this image on (wish I had snaffled more!)
 I had prepared some pages and I used some scrap paper and some doodling to finish the page! 
I'm sure we have all done 'the walk' at some time imagining being on the catwalk!! (or maybe it's just me!)

Thanks for looking, Chris

9 comments:

Helen said...

great page - love the sketches you picked up.

Jeannette said...

fantastic piece,love the sketches you used,love this so much ,congrats!
happy saturday evening.


hugs jenny

Kate Yetter said...

OH, I love this page a long with the watercolor swatches at the bottom! Beautiful, Chris.
Kate

Words and Pictures said...

Such a cool image - reminds me of those stamps TH released a couple of years back. They look great on your dramatic page. Vienna too, eh? What a lovely trip you must have had.
Alison x

My name is Erika. said...

That is a super image and I can see why you wished you picked up a few more. Your page came out super. Hope its a great weekend. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I think this is fantastic. I am not sure what size it is, but it's too bad you can't share it at AJJ, Chris. I love those sketches. Someone did a great job and you did a great job collecting the leaflet. I love everything about this, including the watercolors at the bottom, too.

chrissie said...

A terrific page and what a wonderful way to display the picture with your artwork around it. A great reminder of your holiday as well

Thank you for commenting at Jumbled Crafts

Love Chrissie xx

Meggymay said...

Chris this would have been a fantastic addition to the AJJ theme.
You never mentioned its size for Susi or Elizabeth to advise you about linking.
I love the leaflets you picked up, very fashionable women.
Have a good rest of the weekend.
Yvonne xx

Divers and Sundry said...

When i was a child I remember striking the Miss America catwalk pose. It's as close as I'll ever get to that scene, but I can admire the clothes created by the designers :)