Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 9 March 2012

Balancing Act!

A bit of a strange week, had to say "bye bye" to a special piece of furniture which put me in an extremely bad place, then been back and to to meet plumber, flooring man, kitchen man(my son actually) and then searching for bath, tiles etc...
So what more could I do - a journal page! I've had some time to myself this week and I already had the background that I prepared way back last July. Used a magazine image, a jewellery catalogue I picked up in House of Fraser last year and some Crafty Individuals paper.


I also had time for something else inspired by a page in here
I bought this book last year in the hope that I would use it for inspiration, I'll be back to show you another time, for now off for another appointment!!


Thanks for looking and for your encouraging comments, Chris

2 comments:

patcrafts said...

A fantastic journal page, love everything about it, gorgeous background and great images.xx

Anonymous said...

Love your page Chris. I have that book too...love it!! S xx