Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 9 July 2024

Winging it !

 Hi everyone, yes the title is a clue to our new theme at Try It On Tuesday. We are looking forward to seeing your 'Things With Wings' entries this time. Please take a look at all of our Design Team examples - such wonderful variety!

I'm a little bit restricted in my mobility at the moment(and wishing I had left my table in a better state) so a lot of my time is spent with my mini journals on the sofa. This time however I cleared a space to make a card.

I love this HobbyArt bird set and decided to make a colourful Nuthatch. I had some old dictionary paper handy so rubbed some distress ink onto an acrylic block, spritzed and pressed the paper on to it. Once dry it was layered with the use of some conveniently handy designer paper.

The TIOT theme runs for the usual two weeks - hope to see you there!

Thanks for looking, Chris



10 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I love your bird and how you framed it on this car. It's really lovely. Hope wearing the boot isn't too uncomfortable. hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, love your xheeky little bird! Hope your foot will soon be better! Hugs, Valerie

Joan said...

Love your card Chris and that lovely colourful bird

Joan x

Hope you are better soon X

Rita said...

Very cute little bird.
Hope you can get around easier soon. :)

Let's Art Journal said...

What a beautiful card! Loving your colourful bird 😊. I hope you are on the mend and feeling much better soon. Take care ❤️. Happy July! Hugs, Jo x

Cloudia said...

I love that happy little bird that seems to tell us to enjoy life! Thank you friend. Aloha!

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful bird image Chris and a wonderful card with the layers you added. Great inspiration for the TioT theme.
Yvonne

peppylady (Dora) said...

Lovely colors.

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Chris, love the colourful bird. I hope you're feeling a lot better and coping with that boot!
Avril xx

craftytrog said...

A gorgeous little Nuthatch Chris! X