Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 4 July 2024

July Calendar Journal

Hi everyone, I'm still hopping along - it seems I have to keep wearing the boot for six weeks! Thanks for all of the good wishes.

I have my Calendar Journal to show you - it would have been posted sooner but I have had a few appointments to keep - pity they can't be in the same place. One simple dressing change took three hours because my local health centre 'don't do that sort of thing'!

The new theme chosen by Art Journal Journey host Halle is 'I've Got A Notion'

I made a background with two shades of green Distress Ink and a Lavinia stencil. Some of the notions are stamped either onto the page or on a piece of Kraft Paper. The patchwork bird is from Stamperia paper and I also used a piece of Tracy Evans washi tape.

Here is June filled in with more of our holiday memories.

Thanks for looking, Chris 

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

As always, you put my calendar pages to shame. I like how you stamped the old sewing machine, too. This is a lovely example of Halle's theme at AJJ. So glad you shared this beauty, Chris.

Rita said...

They both are so pretty!
Six weeks sounds like a long time, but I hope it goes by faster than you think it will. :)

My name is Erika. said...

That's a really lovely calendar Chris. I like how it's light and feel cool during this warm month. I hope you get your med situation cleared up soon, and have a lovely weekend. hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

Pretty calendar pages and so neat, too!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful calendar. That boot is probably not the nicest thing to wear....So sorry you had a fall. Hope the six weeks fly by. Hugs 🤗 Valerie