Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 2 April 2024

Rainbow Colours!

 Hi everyone, it's  time for a new topic at Try It On Tuesday. We are looking for 'Rainbow Colours' in your entries this time.

Please take look at the TIOT blog and see the fabulous rainbow colours the Design team have used.


I used a stamp with circles and text on it that I inked with Distress Ink then spritzed before stamping.
The figures are Jane Davenport washi tapes to which I added some Funky Fossil rub ons. The words are from a very old book of Velum quotes.

I hope you can join us this time at TIOT. We would love to see more rainbows!

Thanks for looking, Chris 

I am also adding this to Valerie's 'Geometric Shapes' theme at Art Journal Journal




10 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

What's a cool page Chris. I love that quote, and all the colors on your rainbow page. Jane Davenport has some great colors of people which look super on your page. Hugs-Erika

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful page! I love how you used the rainbow colours with the stamping, washing tape and rub-ons - perfect 😊. Happy April! Hugs, Jo x

Rita said...

I do love a rainbow of color. Pretty page. :)

Meggymay said...

A fantastic page Chris, I like how you used the washi tape of coloured images. Great inspiration.
Yvonne

Joan said...

A fabulous page Chris, love the splodgy background and the very true quote


Joan x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful colours, I like your page, too. And thanks for linking to AJJ, much appreciated! Hugs!

sirkkis said...

Ooh, what a rich, wonderful page with various elements!

peppylady (Dora) said...

I like playing with colors. So I know would have fun with rainbows

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous page Chris, love the washi tape, brilliant against the rainbow splodged background.
Avril x

Chris said...

I love your take on the rainbow colours theme, that fabulous splashy background, effective use of the vellum and washi tape- I never quite know how to use either of them!
xx