Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 19 March 2024

Stencilling at TIOT

 Hi everyone, it's time for a new topic at Try It On Tuesday and as you can see from the hint in my post title we would like you to 'Use A Stencil', well at least one!

The Design Team have some lovely examples of how to add a stencil - please look here.


I had some excess paint on the page and also a little bit of stencilling using a new stencil bought last week from Lavinia Stamps(hubby kindly took my friends and me to the Extravaganza)

I added some black paint though another stencil bought there as well.

The baby elephant is one of my favourite designs by Tracey Easson. I stamped him onto white paper and then onto the page so that when I cut him out the sketched edges showed.

I don't know where the text stamp is from  - it has been in my box for a while! I stamped it on to card, decorated the edges then mounted it on more white card. I also doodled around the edge of the page too.

I hope that you can join us at TIOT this time with your stencilled art. It doesn't have to be a card or a journal page, as long as you have used a stencil on it will be welcomed. 

I am also adding this to my 'On All Fours' theme at Art Journal Journey.

Thanks for looking, Chris 


7 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Lovely page, but the baby elephant makes the page so adorable

Rita said...

What a darling elephant stamp. Love the tiny heart on the end of its tail, too. Really pretty page. :)

Cloudia said...

Time well spent! Giving your soul a chance to breathe and bringing beauty into our lives as well. Aloha friend

Viv said...

Bet your purses were empty after the North Wales trip Chris!
Great page - fantastic elephant - I need him!

Meggymay said...

I love how you created this fantastic page Chris. Sounds like you had a super day out and new crafting goodies.
Yvonne

My name is Erika. said...

Not only did you use some beautiful stenciling Chris, but that’s a great elephant too. Hope the meds are getting g squared away. Hugs Erika

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful page! All the stencilling looks amazing and that elephant is super cute - love it ❤️. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x