Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 7 March 2024

In the cold!

 Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying some sunshine - we have had three days of sun, although it did cloud over on the first day!

I have got lots done this week so far!

I have another journal page to share for my 'On All Fours' them at Art Journal Journey.


I made this on a mop up page (you can see the Lavinia stencil print I made mainly on the top right and bottom left)
I added some random stamps across the middle of the page and added some  'Northern Lights' using Neocolour IIs. The Arctic Wolf and the image of the Arctic circle are from Stamperia. The wonky writing at the bottom is mine.
I made this page the day after watching Dr Zhivago (I have lost count of the times I have watched it) so the sound of the wolf was in my head while making it.

Thanks for looking, Chris


4 comments:

Rita said...

Lovely page. Arctic wolves are quite majestic. :)

WendyK said...

Lovely page Chris, love those cool colours, hugs Wendy.

My name is Erika. said...

I like this page a lot Chris. You even added the northern lights, and it feels cold. Oh I love that movie (Dr. Zhivago). I thought I had lost my DVD copy but I found it recently. Big smile. Enjoy your sunshine. We're in a rainy spell. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I recently saw a documentary on wolves. It was fascinating. This is a really charming entry for your theme at AJJ. It truly was an arctic adventure which included the northern lights.