Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 6 September 2023

Carry on Cat!

 Hi everyone, we're not putting anything off even though everything has seemed to be going pearshaped!

SIL is out of hospital, I have all of my meds, my tooth is fixed and the kitchen will be done while we are away hopefully.

Now the only thing is ...today we spoke to our friends - they think they have Covid and will only just be out of the quarantine time by the time we are due to arrive, so we are looking at going to stay in another hotel for a night! 

We are still going! 

Here is my latest Journal page for Elle's 'Books, Cats, Tea' theme at Art Journal Journey.


I love this KatzelKraft cat - he seems to like this messy setting of a piece brown paper bag, some random stamping, spatters and paper snippets along with a Tim Holtz snarky quote.
Maybe he'll get going too!!

I may try to post more, we'll see how things go!

Thanks for looking,Chris


  

6 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Oh no, not something else Chris. I hope there is nothing else that goes wrong. And I love this cat. If it was a dog I'd say he did something wrong, but this cat's expression could be several stories. Great page Chris. hugs-Erika

Neet said...

HNope things get much better once you ar on your way, couldn't get any worse could they?
Love the cat, love Katzelkraft images and the cats have some great expressions. He makes for a great page the way you have used him.
Hugs, Neet xx

craftytrog said...

Oh goodness! I hope you enjoy your holiday in spite of everything Chris.
I love the cat, great page.
Hugs,
Alison

Rostrose said...

Haha, wonderful, the cat's big-eyed look, dear Chris - great page!
You have a LOT going on! We're not sure whether we have the "new Covid" or simply a flu-like infection, nothing is being tested anymore and so it shouldn't really matter. But as a result, a meeting with a friend and our grandchild's overnight stay fell through. I hope you can fulfill all your plans and stay healthy!
All the best, Traude
🌻🌺❤️🌺🌻
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/08/die-tiere-vom-tiergarten-schonbrunn.html

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sounds like your trip is getting off to a rocky start. Let's hope things improve as the trip progresses.

That's an adorable cat. I like how it is happy to be on the messy brown bag. Thanks for this wonderful entry using Elle's theme at AJJ.

Empire of the Cat said...

Hope things improve, enjoy your trip. Love the kitty, I'm guessing the same artist as the TH snarky cats, love the look on his face. Thanks for joining me for the Books, Cats & Tea September theme at Art Journal Journey this month Happy Journalling! Elle/Empire of the Cat xx