Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 15 June 2022

WOYWW 679

I am trying to keep up with everything at the moment but have failed to get here for a couple of weeks.

Half term was great and we did get an outing with our grandchildren and one of my sons....then...last week they wanted to meet us in town as the youngsters were going to see Billy Eilish in concert. The plan had been to meet up, eat and then send them off while we went to the cinema. Manchester was gridlocked and we were coming from opposite sides of the city, both late and the concert goers had to grab a MacDonalds and go while we went to a World buffet and on to see Tom Cruise! 

Okay, sorry, you're here to see my desk...eeeek! Still lots to make it back to their homes!

I am linking with deskers of the World at Julia's blog The Stamping Ground for Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday

My ATC from Sylvia arrived yesterday along with some little goodies so that's what you see here

It came with some goodies too - Thank you again Sylvia!
I thought you might like to see where I take photographs of my art though, especially journals.

The light is aways best here even in Winter

Here is what I was taking a photo of. It's for Mia's 'Fish' theme at Art Journal Journey.

I'm out all day today so I hope to catch up later.

Thanks for looking, Chris

16 comments:

DVArtist said...

Wow what a nice place to create in. Gridlock uuhhhgggg. I really like all the art you are making, especially the fishes. Have a great day.

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm always interested in ATC designs and amazed at what little treasure people create. That window view would inspire me :)

My name is Erika. said...

I love seeing other people's work desks, even if I don't join in on WOWW. And what a fun packet you received. You have a great window to work next to and to see outside. You must love it. And I especially love your tropical fish page too. Those fish are lots of fun for Mia's challenge. Hope you're having a nice Wednesday Chris. hugs-Erika

Christine said...

great journal page again . . .
When going to concerts I tremble with fear at being late. We once went to the NEC to see War of the Worlds and half way there I checked the tickets . . . NIA in the centre of Birmingham! So embarrassing coming in late! Glad your little lot didn't make that mistake and the concert was good.
Enjoy the week
Christine #13

CJ Kennedy said...

Your workspace is so tidy and the view from your craft room is so pretty. Lovely mail goodies and journal page, too

Julia Dunnit said...

Good light is a gift, and that tree outside…wonderful view! Love the sight of your desk, it doesn’t seem to me that there’s much needing to be homed, all looks pretty orderly to me! Having made the massive congested effort, hope you enjoyed Maverick, I hear good reports generally!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, those fish are AMAZING, what talent you have! I do really love your beautiful work space, I could happily while away a few hours there too!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

I love your fish! Amazing journal page and I love the quote too. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Tracy said...

Helloooo Chris 🤸‍♀️❤🥰💕 I'm so glad you've been having duch a good time 🤸‍♀️❤🥰💕 you deserve it! Beeeautiful ATC's you have, the best kind of mail to pop thtough the door ⭐ Tooo you're gorgeous journal page ... the background and those fish are stunning, looove it.Sending lots of love to yoooou both with lots of hugs Tracy #12 💕💛💛💕💛

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

What could be better, gorgeous ATC and gifts. Loving your fish page especially. Wishing you a very happy belated woyww. Hugs, Angela x10x

Helen said...

I am sure i left a comment... loving the fishy page and where you take your photos the light looks perfect. happy WOYWW Helen #1

craftytrog said...

A wonderful fishy page Chris!

Lillianb said...

That page is stunning and love all the fish.

Happy Belated WOYWDW

Take care and stay safe,

Lilian B #9

Marit said...

Isn't it nice to have good light in your workspace?! I am blessed with that too, it makes photographing your pages much easier isn't it?!! LOVE that Fish page, might dive into my books too 'cause I think I have some with fish in it... thanks for the inspiration! Have a great week, love from the Netherlands! Marit #3

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous to see your family even though briefly 😊. Your ATC happy mail is beautiful and I love your fishy page - perfect! I hope you're enjoying the sunny weather and wishing you a happy weekend! Hugs Jo x

Rika said...

Fabulous page!!