Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 10 April 2020

Blue skies

Hi everyone, we really are having some lovely weather this week which has encouraged us to tackle some long ignored tasks!

I haven't been in my craft room much, but I did finish a journal page I started a while ago.
I used the new Crafty Individuals stamps combined with an old favourite and a butterfly from one of their image sheets. 
There are lots of circles and diamonds here so I am entering at Art Journal Journey and Valerie's 'Geometric Shapes' theme.

I am also entering at Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge

I do seem to be reflecting the blue skies in my pages lately!

I'll be back early tomorrow morning - with what? Well I'm not flapping about it!!!

Thanks for looking, Chrisx

13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful page Chris , we both seem to have been on the blue skies and flying insects trip today! Love all the geometric patterns in the background. Thanks for linking to AJJ! Have a nice Easter weekend. Hugs, Valerie

Helen said...

that is such a pretty page!! Enjoy the weekend by staying safe! much love.. xx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

It's beautifully creative with the background. Wonderful the journal
I wish you a nice Easter and stay healthy!
Greetings Elke

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The collage stamp is gorgeous and your single butterfly compliments it beautifully. Stunning and well thought out, dear. You made a great entry and I'm thrilled you shared it with us using Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey. Not flapping, huh???

My name is Erika. said...

The blue is so pretty and butterfly really pulls the whole page together. Beautiful page Chris. Thanks for linking up to Art Journal Journey for Valerie's challenge. Have a wonderful weekend and hope your nice weather continues. Hugs-Erika

Rika said...

This is pretty!

Gerrina said...

It's a beautiful one! Hugs, Gerrina

Cath Wilson said...

That's a lovely page, Chris. Love the blues, but then I would...lol. Stunning colour on the flutterby.
Cath x

WendyK said...

A lovely soft coloured gentle page, love it. Stay safe,
hugs Wendy

Linda Kunsman said...

such a lovely page Chris- I love all the stamps and stamping!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such a beautiful page - so full of pretty details. Have a wonderful weekend and a very happy Easter.

Linda said...

Lovely journal page. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge!

nwilliams6 said...

Love the colors and the bold butterfly. Lots of cool details and great techniques. Super well done!