Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 25 October 2018

More challenge tags...plus...Well Done Autumn!

Hi everyone, first of all I welcome my new followers of this blog and to say Hi! to Christine because I know she will be looking!!!

Next I would like to thank everyone for the good wishes and congratulations on my DT place at Crafty Individuals!

Now, I do have some tags to show you,
Day 16

I stamped using one of my favourite background stamps (I think you may just have guessed this) and it is by Crafty Individuals, as are the blue bursts of colour. I added Nuvo drops onto the middles and dragged it out with an old pencil.
Day 17
I enjoyed making this - I used several different distress colours and my stamp platform with the CI trees onto a distress background.
I used a real leaf that I picked up on one of our walks and then stamped Lin Brown's leaf on to it.I then added gold pen to outline the leaf and pick out some of the veins
Day 18
 I used Dylusions sprays which I spritzed and dabbed before heat drying then I added some random stamping.
Day 19
I used Inktense blocks and a water brush to colour Darcy's cute girlie.
Day 20
I stamped and embossed some JOFY shrooms and then used my Prima paints to colour them. 

The other week we had a trip to Styall Mill.
I suspect that the rain we had that week will have altered how this looks now


 The pumpkin patch

 These were just  some of the Autumn Fungi we saw

 As you can see it was quite a dull day, but quite warm!

I made a journal page to celebrate the walk
I had a background of some wiped off stencilling to which I added some more wiped off diamonds.I also had a scrap of Tissue paper with some Infusions on.
I coloured and fussy cut some Brigit Koopsen leaves and then added the Stampotique shrooms (coloured with my new Lyras) and some smaller ones cut from an old book.
Finally some grass using a scrap.

I am entering 

Thanks for looking, Chris

21 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

All the art is fabulous Chris. Your pieces all feel like autumn. I think you were quite inspired by your garden visit. Fall is beauty, isn't it? We have the same windy weather and all that beauty is changing fast. Hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tags and journal page, wonderful photos, Autumn is a great season. Hugs, Valerie

Rita said...

Love all the art pieces--especially the mushrooms. Beautiful fall pictures. :)

Divers and Sundry said...

The tag with the real leaf is my favorite :)

Those Autumn flowers and pumpkins are perfect for getting into the spirit of the seasonal changes. I'll applaud with you :)

brenda said...

A really lovely seasonal creation for our Autumnal themes at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges, many thanks for joining in. Greetings from Spain,Bx.

Linda Kunsman said...

lovely tags Chris. Wonderful autumn photos, and I love the journal page inspired by your nature walk. Thanks for being a great support at AJJ!

Helen said...

Loving the tags, and the journal page totally encapsulates the gorgeous garden.

froebelsternchen said...

Oh my - such fantastic tags and a beautiful page Chris and amazing photos are these! Thank you so much for joining Art Journal Journay with another fantastic entry and post! You rock!
I love your fantastic autumnal art today!

Big hugs, Susi

Meggymay said...

Wonderful photos from your walk, the colours of the trees look lovely.
I love your journal page with the mushroom images and its a super collection of tags as well.
Yvonne xx

WendyK said...

Fabulous page, i love Autumn colours. Great photos.

Kate Yetter said...

Beautiful tags, Chris. But I really love those colorful mushrooms on your journal page. I lOVE mushrooms and these are super pretty!
Beautiful gardens to walk in. I have never seen fungus like that in your picture but I really like the way it looks.
Kate

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful tags and the touches of autumnal colours in the gardens are amazing too 😀. Happy Friday and weekend! J 😊 x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Still incredibly late, dear. I love that you are now sharing these with us here, because I'm not on Instagram. I can't believe all the products you have chosen, yet they all mostly stem around stamping something.

I loved the garden walk. It is gorgeous this time of year.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I swear, my head is NOT on straight tonight. I completely forgot your journal page because I was so caught up in that impressive garden. I was especially taken by the leaves. They more than the shrooms caught my eye. Thank you for sharing this beautiful autumn inspired journal page with us at Art Journal Journey.

Dora said...

Hello Chris,
What a lovely pictures! Beautiful tags and journalpage.
Welcome to you in the team of CraftyIndividuals! Enjoy.

Kind regards,
Dora

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous tags Chris and lovely pictures from your walk. We visited there a couple of years ago, it's a lovely place.
Avril xx

Marlies said...

You made lovely tags and beautiful nature photos. Your Autumn journal page looks great. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

craftytrog said...

A fab set of tags, lovely Autumn photos too Chris! xxx

Linby said...

Such fab tags. The autumn one is lovely with the real leaf as is your journal page. I've never heard of Styall Mill but have now looked it up and bookmarked it for a trip. TYFS.
Thanks for sharing with us at PB & More.
Lynn x
DT

Neet said...

Gorgeous photos Chris and i so enjoyed the fungi - both real and on the tag. In fact I am drawn to that tag time and time again. One of the prettiest I have seen in a long time.
Hugs, Neet xx

Neet said...

Sorry, I meant I love the page not the tag. Dopey me.
Hugs, Neet xx