Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 1 July 2015

WOYWW 317 with French goodies !

Wasn't sure whether to join in this week, things have been bit hectic - I have started to attend a course intended to help me control my blood sugar but there is an awful lot of recording to be done in the first two weeks! That, along with school run duties and the garden fete we had here at the weekend have taken some of my time too! Still, best keep busy eh!!I will try my best to visit as many of you that I can but bear with me please!!!

Julia does all the work linking us up each Wednesday at her blog The Stamping Ground and I really am looking forward to catching up! 

France was wonderful but I won't take up desk parading time with those - they will be on the post after this and the previous one here!

So, what's on my desk? As promised in my header... some of my French craft goodies!
 Some of these were from a lovely art supply shop in Tours - 'Dalbe' if you are heading that way - they have quite a large craft department too! (They are part of a chain so are probably all over France)
Most of the goodies came from 'Cultura' in Poitiers - although it is on a small retail site out of town it has a really good selection! I think they are a chain too!They sell books, mags, toys, childrens crafting, cake decoration stuff, fabrics,etc My SIL has just started crafting so we came out with rather a large bag each! 

So that's it….hoping things calm down a bit…!
Thanks for looking, Chris

16 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

Ohh la la, magnefique! Which is about all the French I remember from my time in Belgium 45 years ago (give or take). You do have a lot on your plate. Just don't forget to breathe (and craft). #12

Neet said...

"Fibralo" tin looks a bit like my Caran d'Ache - are they the same/similar? Or are they a different product altogether. Love the ginko leaf and the flowers that are with it - great shopping.
Glad you are home safe and sound.
Hugs, Neet 18 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Welcome back Chris!! Glad you've had a great holiday. Those French stamps are very chic and I spy a Pom Pom maker, lol!!
You may not have noticed but there us Crop 2 on 31st October 2015. I had my arm twisted, lol!!
Hugs, LLJ 7 xx

Helen said...

Woo!! lovely goodies Chris... enjoy making lovely things with those! Helen 8

Barb said...

It sounds as if you had a lovely holiday. Goodness you did some serious craft shopping along the way. Lots of lovely stamps there. I really like Artemio stamps. I've not heard of the others but they do look lovely sets. Have lots of fun with it all. Enjoy your week. Barbxx #36

Anne said...

Like the look of the stamps! Glad you had a great time. Anne x #31

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Ohhhhh! gorgeous stamps, like those. Sounds like you had a good time too. Have a great week and happy woyww, Angela xXx 27

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Chris, happy WOYWW. I spied your travel photos....wow, glad you had a super trip AND got to go to a craft shop...so interesting seeing 'other' stuff and of course enticing one to buy. Have a great week RobynO#28

Mrs.B said...

Love the look of your new goodies.
Avril xx

Mrs.B said...

Love the look of your new goodies.
Avril xx

Mrs.B said...

Love the look of your new goodies.
Avril xx

Anonymous said...

Fab selection. You and Helen (H) are seriously bad for my bank balance....
:)

Happy (late) WOYWW! again.....
Mary Anne (4)

Twiglet said...

Oh now that is tres chic - how lovely to test out crafty bits and bobs from France - enjoy having fun with them. x Jo

Sue Jones said...

Lovely supplies - I do like those stamps with the flower head and leaves. Good luck with the course documenting those blood sugars xx Soojay 17#

Words and Pictures said...

Ooh la la! Look at all those lovely goodies... hope you have a wonderful time playing with them all.
Alison xx

Unknown said...

Yummy yummy goodies, hmmm, you're making me want to do a craft haul xx