Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 31 May 2014

Tim's 12 Tags of 2014 May

Ow! This was a difficult one - I did manage - in the end to cut into some of my lovely Wallflower papers, but the embellishments I used were mainly from one of my boxes of bits and pieces!
For those who want to see the look I was aiming for go here to Tim's blog.
I started well, loved the base tag I made but then, having looked through my small collection of idea-ology stuff, well it all became too much!
So soldiered on and finished up with this.
I don't have the shadow press words but I do have(Thanks to Sarah) a word die, so cut two of those and layered them. Don't have a large butterfly die but do have a small butterfly punch so decided to have several little butterflies…..
….coloured with alcohol inks.The marbly bead at the bottom was part of a bracelet.

I'm a little late again - will try to do better next month!!

Thanks for looking, Chris

11 comments:

Helen said...

Great looking tag Chris!! I am looking out for the wallflower paper stack (got it on email notice, lol!!) well done for using some!

Redanne said...

I love your take on Tim's tag Chris, it is really beautiful, the word 'vision' stands out so well and I love that marbley bead. Anne xx

Artyjen said...

Looks great to me ;)
xoxo Sioux

Dianne said...

Hello Miss Chris, well I'm in love with your Tim Tag, so unique and creative, love the small butterflies floating all around, they look fabulous on the mirror, the sweet bird cage, your lovely little feather, the background is gorgeous, glad you soldiered on in your own special style, thanks for sharing this beauty, hope you have a lovely weekend, ((( BIG HUGS))).

Juliz Design Post said...

Well I reckon your tag looks fab Chris.
Have a great weekend, Julie x

Almo said...

I love your take on Tim's tag Chris, using your own personal embelies makes i really different and it stands out from the crowd with those lovely butterflies fluttering amongst the tiles. Thank you for your visit and your lovley comments. Mo x

Joanne said...

This is fabulous
X

Sarah Anderson said...

This is FaB Chris!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'd much rather see someone use a post as a starting point, rather than imitation. I much prefer your tag since it is YOUR interpretation rather than an imitation. Love it.

Missed you for WOYWW. But I bet you are glad you skipped it, since Mr Linky went on holiday with Julia.

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous tag Chris - just wanted to say thanks lots for my ATC - such fab little works of art! x Jo

Words and Pictures said...

Love the alcohol-inky butterflies fluttering around, and I think your take on the tag is gorgeous. Agree about the background - it's a really lovely one - and all your embellishments are really cool.
Alison xx