Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 9 September 2013

August into September - already!!

My, doesn't time fly when you're having fun! I actually had my September page all ready on the first, then as no link was set up on Kate's blog decided to leave it a day or two, then ……well, here we are it's the 9th and I'd forgotten all about it! So September is well and truly on it's way to the beginning of Autumn…….
……and here's my page. I don't often feature fairies but I do have a lot of Lavinia stamps and thought that they would go very nicely with my new Dylusions mask. The page had a good spritz with water before spraying with Dylusions ink spray, then mopping up, some ghosting using more masks and water, a little bit of stamping using Artistic Stamper background stamps(You can see the results of my mopping up here)
August was a fun month spent with grandchildren much of the time and of course my chance to attend a workshop with the master himself - Tim Holtz! 

I am linking to the wonderful Kate's blog and looking forward to seeing lots of other calendars, although sadly not so many now as a lot of folk choose to only post on Facebook. I do hope that some of you decide to do both as Facebook is a no no for me!
Thanks for looking, Chris  

4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, yes - the fairies go beautifully with those luscious vines... great page for September!

And stick to your Facebook guns... we refuseniks seem to be dwindling in number, but somebody's got to hold out against it!!
Alison x

Patricia said...

Ooh! Your September page is so luscious & rich! Amazing how September has a habit of slipping by so quickly...I was late too. Lucky you that you got to attend a Tim Holtz workshop! I am this close to finally getting some Dylusion spray inks. Thanks for stopping by my blog! 😀

Unknown said...

Morning Chris what a gorgeous September page,the vines and fairies work well together. Take care.
Carol.x

Christine said...

Love your calendar journals - what sort of book do you use to start it? Is it an A4 and do you use sticky notes for the days? Can you tell I am interested in starting one ........ even if it starts in October!!!!

Bishopsmate