Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 20 May 2013

Doodling!

While I have been trying to finish the year books I have needed to chill a bit and that's where the doodling came in!
My 'Art Doodle Love book' is ideal for just picking up and, well, doodling! Although what I'm showing you was done a while ago I have been enjoying adding to a number of pages.
This page has the invitation to doodle around the background swirls, I saw a fishy scene!
This page had a few little doodles but was a title page for this section about childhood memories, I couldn't resist adding to them!
We have been trying to do a little bit to the garden while we've been here this time but as we have quite a few birds with babies we don't want to take too much cover away in case the kestrel comes along again. Talking of baby birds, we have had the siskins back again with two babies! Photos on hubbies camera!
I have been having a few gentle walks to get the legs back to full working order, although one week on my knee is still a lovely shade of yellow(scattered straw I think LOL!)
Thanks for looking, Chris

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

What an inspiring book... and your doodles are certainly inspired - I love those fish! Sorry to hear your knee is still making its way through the rainbow - gently does it.
Alison xx

patcrafts said...

Love your new style blog background, I am so boring and never change mine lol. Super doodle pages I haven't touched mine for ages too busy now doing my (Kate's) junk journal pity you couldn't make that one you would have loved it. Hope the baby birds survive, nature is cruel sometime. Hope we can meet up again soon. Pat xx

Unknown said...

I have this book but not started playing with it as yet. Love what your creating Dxx