Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Journal starters

I had a job getting started yesterday with 'the task', so what to do but make some backgrounds and chill first! 
This one using a Big and Juicy Happy Birthday pad on my craft mat, sprayed with water then smooshed around, then sprayed cosmic shimmer paint and twinkling H2Os with a paint brush, a bit of stamping with Kaisercraft background stamps and I was beginning to feel more worklike! 
For this one I use the same process using the Hydrangea B&J pad,another Kaisercraft background stamp and Perfect pearls pearl mist.
I also ended up with this lovely piece of mop up paper:)
Looking forward to using these but had to get on and even though I hardly stopped there's still looooaaaads to do!! 
Craft today at Sale, looking forward to seeing everyone and we're sewing today, should be fun!!

Thanks for looking, Chris

No comments: