Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 15 November 2010

Rolling along

What a lovely sunny day we had today, pity I've been inside all day. I had my nephew's birthday card to do for the weekend and that led me to make a few more cards - mainly Christmas and this one which I'm quite pleased with.
 Jane at Dawn Bibby Studios has been very patient with me, as the first time she showed me this paper rolling technique I didn't go away and practice doing it, and totally forgot how to do it. She very kindly showed me again and since then I have used it quite a lot. The flowers of course, Tim's tattered, stamped all over with a Paper Artsy swirly stamp and using another technique of Janes, highlighting some of the Graphic45 motifs with Glossy Accents,and I know it's lazy, but I do love colouring Craftwork sentiments.
Thank you for looking,
Chris

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Well done you, not just for making a lovely card but also for gedtting to grips even more with your blog.
Luv Joanne xx

Joanne said...

Soz, gedtting should read getting.

xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous card Chris. Just love your flower.xx
Happy blogging. Gez.xx

thekathrynwheel said...

Ooh nice card :-)
Thanks for the story about singing in the car which you left on my blog. Glad I'm not the only one!!