Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 22 October 2023

Difficult!

Hi everyone, apologies for not showing up much this month, I am still having problems with my medication and on top of that I feel so darn tired! I'm pleased we have a smart TV that can rewind the bits I keep missing by dozing!

I have been in my craft room and made a start on some pages. This is one I started by splodging paint onto the page using a bottle cap and watercolour paint.

I used a Carabelle Studio gear stamp and a wooden hexagon stamp to create a weighing machine - the surrounding stamps are from one of the first Aall and Create stamps designed by Abs - this set is on my desk all of the time.

The little lad has been told that all he has to do is stand on the hexagon and it will not only weigh him, it will show how tall he is! 

He's not so sure, which is where the quote comes in.

This is for Neet's 'In Gear' theme at Art Journal Journey.

Hoping I can catch up with all of your entries soon.

Thanks for looking, Chris





9 comments:

Caty said...

I hope you are feeling better now Chris ! take care.
I loove your so beautiful Art page, it´s just Amazing, with the great background you have created. So cute little boy and quote too.
I wish you a very nice new week, and send big hugs
Caty

CJ Kennedy said...

Cute little fella even if he won't cooperate. I hope you're feeling better.

My name is Erika. said...

Sorry to hear your meds still aren't quite right and that you're feeling so tired. Thanks goodness for being able to rewind on the TV. I need to do that sometimes too. :) But your page is wonderful. I love the gears and the blue edge. And what a fun quote. I hope you get everything squared away soon and are feeling more energetic. Hugs-Erika

Gillena Cox said...

Very nice!!!
My latest gear is HERE

Much💛love

Neet said...

How very clever this is. I applaud you for making your own weigh/height machine. So clever. Brilliant idea! The addition of all the marks around the machine make it ever so grungy yet it is relieved by the light blue colouring.
I don't know where you got the quote from but it is fabulous!
Thanks so much Chris for a super entry to my theme at AJJ.
Sorry you are feeling under the weather but let me reassure you, I too doze from time to time, in fact I dozed a couple of times whilst on the computer this morning. It's the weather I blame.
Hugs, Neet xx

Valerie-Jael said...

LOve your beautiful journal page. Hugs, Valerie

Cloudia said...

God bless you friend. Please take care of yourself. Aloha!

craftytrog said...

Great page and quote Chris!
Hope you feel better soon xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful page! Loving the splodges and stamping 😊. Hope you're feeling better soon and sending you get well wishes! Hugs, Jo x ❤️