Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Hand made by you - at Try It On Tuesday...

….that means no shop bought embellishments or digs! 
We would love to see what you can create all by yourself! It's not as hard as you might think, as you will see if you take a look at the fabulous examples created by the Design Team
I have made a birthday card
 I used two stamps from Indigoblu's Light and Sound borders and added some lighter stripes using the edge of a faux credit card 
I used a star punch to cut out several stars... 
 ….which I stuck together - using an eye makeup applicator...
….used another to add some red ink 
I then added some little punched stars
and added a Happy Birthday banner made by cutting a triangle out at each end.

We look forward to seeing what you create. Don't forget to show the link to Try It On Tuesday in your post!

Thanks for looking, Chris

17 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, love the soft colours. Hugs, Valerie

Meggymay said...

Love the kraftcard base to your beautiful card, its a super design.
Yvonne xx

Marjut said...

I love your use of color and texture in this card.

froebelsternchen said...

The colors and design is adorable!

sirkkis said...

So elegant and beautiful, Chris.
Hugs xx

chrissie said...

Terrific idea to use the book page for your decoration and the background is wonderful

Love Chrissie xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This latest challenge is really right up my alley. I love the idea of recycled and reused. Of course, you know me. I've never done a digi in my life, so that is no problem.

I really love how you punched the stars and used the faux credit card for lines. This was a wonderful card.

Lula said...

Love your B-day card Chris! Elegant with fab elements! Hugs!

Mrs.B said...

Love the design of this card Chris and it looks great on Kraft.
Avril xx

Helen said...

great card!

sheila 77 said...

This is terrific, and something quite different with the paper-text stars. I like the way you have made the textured red lines too. Hand-made cards like this one are an all too rare treat to receive.

Margik said...

Love your super card, Chris, the stars look fabulous.
A great hand made design!
Mar xx

zandra said...

Very nice card and love the stars from book paper.

Beverley Baird said...

Lovely card! Loved your tips and ideas. Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

i like your cards..think I need to make more cards too so thanks for the reminder..thank you for your lovely comments on my blog and glad you had some nice memories of loggerheads too

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous hand made card Chris, I love your starry design xxx

sarascloset said...

I love your creativity with this challenge! I sure do appreciate something totally handmade! This really is a great design! Out of limitations comes creativity! Hugs!